96-98 Cobra Short Runner Intake Manifold.

The Red Monster

COP SWAP harness guy
Established Member
Hey guys i have a Short Runner comin off my motor. Ran great and really wakes the car up in the top end. Bought it awhile ago and can't remember exactly who did it. It was a shop though. I will get pics up tommorow.

Lookin For 625 obo shipped to your door. Or trade for your stock manifold setup + $

Also have composite IMRC Deletes with like new gaskets.....

MYSLO4-6

SVT97
Established Member
I'm interested in the IMRC Deletes! Can you PM a price shipped to Manassas, VA 20110 and how did you feel in the holes too??? I have a extra stock upper and lower intake manifold off of a 97' Cobra too. I'm staying NA so not sure if your intake would be good for my set-up or not??

Thanks

blk00gtvert

Established Member
Hey guys i have a Short Runner comin off my motor. Ran great and really wakes the car up in the top end. Bought it awhile ago and can't remember exactly who did it. It was a shop though. I will get pics up tommorow.

Lookin For 625 obo shipped to your door. Or trade for your stock manifold setup + $

Also have composite IMRC Deletes with like new gaskets.....

how much money are you looking for on top of my stock intake? i dont need the plates.

MYSLO4-6

SVT97
Established Member
I'm interested in the IMRC Deletes! Can you PM a price shipped to Manassas, VA 20110 and how did you feel in the holes too??? I have a extra stock upper and lower intake manifold off of a 97' Cobra too. I'm staying NA so not sure if your intake would be good for my set-up or not??

Thanks

Do you still have the deletes??

Yes I have my stock intake and stock IMRC's

The Red Monster

COP SWAP harness guy
Established Member
500 Shipped!!!!! Killer deal. here's pics. It is gasket matched. knife edged. ported and short runner'd. Works great. It still has a little silicone around the edges but will come right off with carb cleaner or by your fingers.

Pics:
002-124.jpg

003-113.jpg

004-118.jpg

005-109.jpg

006-106.jpg

007-79.jpg

008-82.jpg

009-83.jpg

010-72.jpg

011-71.jpg

ksigatmsu7f02

Established Member
I glanced through the thread trying to find it but didn't see more than what you said about it at first. Do you happen to know how much was removed from the runners? Also are you still interested in trades for a stock + cash? How much are you looking for? Very interested. Shipping address is 77708.

TayWulf

Stock

I'm looking for a IRMC control box for a 96-98. I have plates, deletes and stock.

Willing to buy IRMC with plates if you've got the whole package.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread