96-98 Cobra powdercoated valve covers

USMC53CHIEF

Established Member
I have an extra set of valve covers for a 96-98 cobra. If you are reading this then you already know what they are and if you need/want them or not. I had two sets powder coated. One for me and the other to sell to cover the cost's. They are GLOSS BLUE. They powder coat shop wanted too much for the wrinkle finish so I went gloss blue. I have a set already installed on my 98 and they look good. I will be honest the guy who did these apparently wasn't an award winning painter, so they are not perfect, there are some small bubbles and scratches, however once installed you cant see them anyway. I have pics of the exact pair I'm selling and pics of the installed ones so you will see what they look like. I don't know how to upload pics so call or text me anytime and I will send them. I'm asking $125 for the pair plus shipping from 44907. If you want them stripped as prep for a different color or what not I can have it done for $15 per cover. Just let me know if you would like them stripped and we will talk about price. Thanks -Brian 419-689-3648

Users who are viewing this thread