95R #139 on Ebay for $23k

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
I can never understand why they picked that interior color it just makes the car so undesirable for me.
I’ll “fourth that.” This car would have been a home run with a different interior, some different exterior styling cues to set it aside from the other Cobras from the era and a color other than white.

Everyone that owns a 95R seems to love them though. I just don’t feel anything looking at it like I do when looking at my 00R.

Established Member
It was the cheapest throw away interior they could put in, assuming it would be tossed and the buyer was going to race the car as intended, from what I was told.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
The seats /interior are not the most attractive, but surprisingly comfortable. Also when you are driving it, your looking out the windshield, so the interior doesn't matter (ha). FUN to drive, a similar raw delivery, to the 2000R, just not quite as far.

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
It was the cheapest throw away interior they could put in, assuming it would be tossed and the buyer was going to race the car as intended, from what I was told.

That is correct in regards to the base-level V6 trim of the interior. Now, why they didn't go with all black is beyond me. That wouldn't have shown any soiling like the tan does.

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread