95 Turbo Cobra for sale

PushinTheLimit

Established Member
I'm gonna be in Cookeville on Friday afternoon. I have a friend that may want me to check the car out for him if its still available. He isn't able to come down to see it yet but wanted to see what I thought about it. Is it still for sale? I'll probably be down there sometime between 2-5pm central.

cuda

Took some new interior shots -

DSC01783a.jpg

DSC01784a.jpg

DSC01788a.jpg

DSC01785a.jpg

97cobra97

Established Member
hey man is there any possibility we can meet half way between you and oklahoma city matt my banker said its a go so i think we got a deal its on you now if we can meet somewhere to pick the car up like next weekend or something let me know thanks hope to be drivin your car this next week

98Snake03

I8URVET
Established Member
97cobra97 said:
hey man is there any possibility we can meet half way between you and oklahoma city matt my banker said its a go so i think we got a deal its on you now if we can meet somewhere to pick the car up like next weekend or something let me know thanks hope to be drivin your car this next week

Hey. Aren't you the same guy who sold your car out from under another member? And didn't you lie about the mods and what was on the car? I hear your car was a N20 and blower car but you took off and said it wasn't driven hard? That sucks....that guy bought this car. Karma sucks bud.

Users who are viewing this thread