95 Turbo Cobra for sale

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Damn, thats one helluva deal...I got my STOCK cobra for 9K flat from the dealer. To bad I wasn't around to pick this bad boy up! SOB....!!!

T76 Mach

Established Member
Don't hold your breath but if this guy comes thru on buying my car I'll be on a plane to come pick her up.Looking for $4,000 for my Turbocharged LX coupe if anybodys interested (Not trying to hijack just want your car) Wife says one of the cars has to go before another can come so sorry mine has to sale before we can deal,but what can you do?Unless you trade :-D .Do you have anymore vids of her?

cuda

Well I'm really just trying to push it hard right now to buy another car.....but if I don't have a for sure buyer by tomorrow night to pick it up Saturday she's going back off the market or at least take a small price hike. :(

Here's a vid I made for someone that was interested. Just driving around so you can hear it.

http://media.putfile.com/cobrasell

Only other vid I have is at the track beating the same 520+rwhp 06 turbo GT ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
I should have waited to buy a cobra!!

This car....:rockon: :bowdown:

all you need is a built shortblock and its MONEY!

cuda

5.0snake said:
I should have waited to buy a cobra!!

This car....:rockon: :bowdown:

all you need is a built shortblock and its MONEY!

Don't even need a built shortblock, just a meth/alky kit and up the boost for some 550rwhp #'s. I know a few guys doing that exact same thing with my exact combo. Anymore than that and you'll want a built shortblock though.

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Hey dude, if my car sells soon I will take this off your hands. I graduate Nov. 17th then I'll be back in Clarksville for a bit. Until then......TTT for ya.

cuda

SublimeRT said:
Hey dude, if my car sells soon I will take this off your hands. I graduate Nov. 17th then I'll be back in Clarksville for a bit. Until then......TTT for ya.

PM sent :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread