95 mustang gt for sale/part out

96darkhorse

Established Member
sup fellas
Getting rid of the mustang. My heart is not in it anymore. I abandoned the turbo build approximately a year ago. Was about to get it dyno tuned but I just abandoned it. The car has collected dust ever since but the motor is still vert strong. Looking for someone to take it off my hands and either fix and finish the project or part it out

Motor has approx 93k miles but was rebuilt 1000 miles ago with tfs track heat heads and hardware, fms double roller, high flow wp, custom cam, fluidyne rad,eddy rpm intake, 70mm tb, crane hi6, it has ALL the bolt ons. C springs , steeda cc plates, steeda bs kit, steeda full length subs, 373 gears, heavy duty rear axles, Griggs LCAs , granatelli UCAs, 18x10 18x9 bullitt rims, many gauges including boost contoler, 70 mm on3 turbo with redone welds all over, (no leaks!). Have springs for it , blanket. There's probably a lot more I can't think of but that's pretty much the bulk of it. If anybody is seriously interested don't pm me. call or text me @310-562-6472. My name is Gerardo. The car is located in Wilmington, in Los Angeles. Right by the port of LA to be exact. 2500obo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 336
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 314
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread