95 Cobra - 347 built motor / Tremec

jtkz13

Established Member
SOLD!!!

So, I've decided to part ways with my 95 Cobra. If it doesnt sell as a whole car I'm going to start parting it out in a couple weeks.

I would need $6k for it as it sits. It starts and runs, but its not running 100% right and I'm tired of watching it collect dust. The throttle is a little touchy since I put in a new TPS sensor, and I'm pretty sure the rockers need to be lashed again. PM me for my cell for more details or if you're serious about buying it whole.

1995 Cobra (have the SVT certificate as well) - 100k miles on the body, 50k on the transmission, and less than 5k on the engine

Motor
-Ford Motorsport B50 Block
-347CI and 10.5:1 compression with 64cc heads
-Diamond forged pistons
-Eagle Forged crankshaft
-H-beam forged rods (I believe they are Eagle as well)
-Rebuilt by Champion Racing in Center Line, MI summer of 2012

Heads
- Canfield 195 heads (similar design to Trickflow High Ports)
- Bowl blend & mild porting on exhaust ports
- Ferrea 6000 valves and custom setup solid roller springs
- FelPro MLS head gaskets
- ARP head studs
- Miller 1.6 mid-lift rockers
- Comp solid roller lifters

Intake
- Edelbrock Victor 5.0 intake
- Upper has been extrude honed & inlet opened up to 90mm to match 90mm throttle body
- Lower has been port-matched to Fel-Pro 1262

- Accufab 90mm Race throttle body with Accufab spacer, fox body cable, and Lokar adjustable end
- Custom 4" aluminum intake tubing & big K&N filter
- 90mm Cobra MAF
- 42lb injectors

Exhaust
- Entire exhaust from headers to mufflers has been ceramic coated inside & out (looks great still)
- Accufab 1 3/4" longtubes with 3" collector (with correct raised ports for High Port heads)
- Accufab 3" H-pipe
- Hooker Aerochamber mufflers with turndowns

Driveline
- Tremec 3550
- Steeda Triax shifter
- Quicktime SFI bellhousing
- Mark Williams 4" custom aluminum driveshaft
- Driveshaft loop
- McLeod Street Twin clutch
- Steeda Triax shifter

- Detroit Locker rear end
- 4.10 Ford Motorsport gears
- Ford Motorsport diff cover with girdle

Suspension
- Ford Motorsport springs
- Tokico adjustable shocks
- Subframe connectors
- Panhard bar

Wheels/Tires
- American Racing Torq Thrust II - Chrome center spokes & polished aluminum lips (discontinued, very hard to find the chrome ones)
- 17x9.5" front, and 17x11 rear

- Front tires - Falken RT615 275/40/17 (great shape, very low miles)
- Rear Tires - Nitto 555R Drag radials 315/35/17 (decent shape, one season left)

Interior
- Cobra brand front seats (driver bolster has a little wear)
- Full gauge package - Oil pressure, coolant temp, shift light, boost gauge, and fuel pressure. The gauges on the pillar are not powering up right now, but they all work fine previously.
- 03 Cobra rear seats (grey centers)
- Spare tire present
- Battery has been relocated to the trunk

The bad:
At a minimum it needs a re-tune and a lash adjustment. Its not likely, but not impossible that from sitting and some run time out of adjustment that the cam is hurt. If I was keeping the car I'd go back to a hydraulic cam and sell the solid roller stuff
- No AC. I removed the lines and condenser, but nothing was hacked up.
- to have heat you need to make some custom length hoses to go from the lower intake to the heater core.
- Some dings & scratches
- Previous owner custom made a 96-98 Cobra hood with a cowl. Well it started to crack down the "custom addition" and needs to be repaired. I would just get a regular hood and get it painted.

If the car was perfect I'd be selling it for $10k, but its not and the price is there to reflect it. If someone doesnt want the wheels/tires, I'll knock $500 off and it'll come with 95 Cobra wheels and 245 tires.

PM me for my cell if you're interested. Thanks

IMG_4105.JPG

IMG_4107.JPG

20170412_195938.jpg

IMG_4109.JPG

Video of it running 5/20/17

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread