95 Cobra 2 - top convertible

Lee

Established Member
Tomorrow I take delivery of a 95 Cobra "2-top" convertible. I've been looking for one of these, in great shape, for months. They only made 499 of these. Just wish I had a bigger garage so I didn't have to sell my 94 Coupe.

Last edited:

Lee

Established Member
It's black. :) Personally I like the color of my white 94 coupe, but they didn't make the 2-top in any other color than black. It'll be fun keeping it clean. I'll post some pics this weekend.

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
What do you plan on doing with the '95 Lee? Mine is a daily driver, but I get the feeling you plan on leaving it in the garage, to keep the miles off. It's a great looking car, and I'd like to have it.
When you drive it check out the temp readings and let us other '95 owners how it is.

Dan

Lee

Established Member
Hi Dan!

I've been driving the 94 to work, when the weather's good. I drive my truck when it's raining. I'll probably drive this new 95 to work only occasionally, because of it's rarity, but I don't want it to be a "garage queen". I took the 95 to a car show Saturday night and it received a lot of attention.

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
That's good news. It's good that you could get one in such good condition. Wish I could say the same about mine. I'm still looking around for someone to do my body (top) work and repaint. I found out about a year ago that I can't afford this car ... to get it in the shape that I want! The state lottery would fix me up just fine (LOL).

Dan

Lee

Established Member
There's always two ways to buy a car. It's always "pay me now" or "pay me later". Since I have so little time any more I opt for "pay me now".

Venom09

Established Member
j/w is the 2 top, the ones with the hard top and soft top convertables? And cant you buy a hard top for ne sn95 body style convertable? o btw NICE CAR!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread