94 Cobra Vortech supercharged white black leather COLD AIR

SPRAYING 175

Established Member
THis is a 94 cobra 14xxxx miles. It has COLD air and warm heat. The car runs idles and drives as good as a stock car.

It still needs a few things to be complete. I will mention these through the mod list.

The car is white with black leather. Paint is not perfect but is presentable cleaned up. The interior has normal wear on the drivers seat.

EXTERIOR
8k hids in the headlights and foglights. ( I do still have blue bulbs for it too)
96 up cobra hood, rear bumper and tail lights.
03 Cobra oem wheels with 255/40s in front and rear. I have a brand new set of 275/40s for the rear that needs put on.
Has I think 1 inch hubcentric spacers in the rear to get the wheels even with the lip.

INTERIOR
Has a pillar pod with autometer boost guage and aem wideband. Still needs a bung welded on the exhaust for the wideband.
Has a fuel pressure gauge on the column along with a msd digital shift light.
In the clock pod it has the autometer phantom water temp and oil psi.
The car has the mach stereo that is all stock and works fine.
The driver window needs help down but rolls back up fine. Passenger window only works on passenger side.

ENGINE
Has all the cobra stuff gt40s, cobra intake, 24 lbers, maf.
Has a camshaft but Im unsure of what cam it is.
Vortech V1 Atrim Polished head unit with low miles on rebuild. I bought this from the corral from a very highly rated seller.
Anderson power pipe
makes 6-8lbs of boost
New Ford racing plug wires
msd 6al with btm
hooker equal length shorties OR hpipe with Mac catback

Drivetrain / Suspension
Lowering springs
Still has all the cobra brakes and all of that stuff
The car has a 4 cyl fox t5 in it currently. It has a brand new banhoff performance clutch rated at 450 hp. The flywheel is freshly surfaced.
Brand new cable and quad. I also have a firewall adjuster but its not installed.
B&m ripper short shifter
aluminum driveshaft
4.10 gear

I have the t5 that is original to the car that needs a rebuild along with bell fork and all that. The trans simply wouldnt shift into first. Shifted fine to every other gear and made no noises.

Also included is all the stock parts to put it back stock. A set of v6 wheels with 16 mt et streets. These are pretty slick but still good for some track passes/

7000 Or reasonable offer

Really only interested in a truck for trade. But offer what you have.
Would trade for a truck and a camper and I can add a small amount of cash.

DSC_0384.jpg

DSC_0365.jpg

DSC_0358.jpg

DSC_0367.jpg

DSC_0364.jpg

DSC_0359.jpg

DSC_0380.jpg

DSC_0387.jpg

DSC_0401.jpg

DSC_0391.jpg

DSC_0406.jpg

DSC_0375.jpg