94 Cobra R - True One of a Kind

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
94 Cobra R - True One of a Kind- Price LOWERED!

Recently had a 4 page spread in the June issue of Mustang Monthly. This car was put together by Roush for a former Roush employee. It is a 94 Cobra, red with Black interior, that had a complete 95 Cobra R drivetrain dropped in. From lower intake to the rear axle. This included the GT40 heads, R cam, 3550 tranny and 3.27 rear end. Car also has a R suspension, with R oil cooler setup and the prototype R computer, which was tweaked to accept Alum heads and cam.

Car has since had a Kenny Brown street cage installed, AFR 185 heads, Crower 12212 cam, 1.7 rockers, 75mm TB and Kenwood MP3 player in it.

This is a true one of a kind car, with documentation from Roush. Why am I selling? I've been into Mustangs for 13 years and it's time to move on. I'm using the money to get into a Ducati and pay some bills. I don't expect this to last long. We're talking 340rwhp/390rwtq on a mild tune, A/C, and it can all be returned back to "stock" if you want to. Car has Cobra R replicas on it, with 17x10.5's in the back with Nitto 315 DR's. Tires are like new.

Asking $18k. Price is negotiable, but no low-ballers. If I don't sell it, I don't sell it. This is a documented, one of a kind car. There are no permanent changes and it's a magazine feature. Please email at [email protected] for more pics or information.

Last edited:

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
Pics:

9157.jpg

9160.jpg

9164.gif

9149.jpg

Oh yeah, car has 6 piston SSBC brakes on front with their slotted rotors and 255lph fuel pump

Last edited:

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
BADBOYSPACK said:
I was there this year with my car, where you there ?

Been there since the very first one...used to be the guy that ran the show for NPD! Great show and it just gets bigger every year. Wish they could afford to do the BBQ on Saturdays but it got too expensive! i'll still be there every year, just not with a mustang anymore...

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
BADBOYSPACK said:
I was there this year with my car, where you there ?

Yes, I have been to the S.S. show every year for the past 5-6 years, maybe 7. I rode with a friend this last year but in previous years have trailered the 00R, before that I displayed my 71 429 Mach 1's when I was able to get drivers pulled together for a weekend show. The Fri. Pony Trails drive is always a GREAT time!! I probably looked at your 93 Cobra if you had it there. I was specifically looking at them this year as well as Feature Cars. I saw that red 93 Cobra for sale, $10,500 or something, but could never find the owner. If I remember right it had very reasonable miles and appeared to be in nice condition for $10.5K.

R

Last edited:

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
It's a car that Roush had put together with all Cobra R Drivetrain, suspension and cooling system parts. It's not a "real" 95 R, it's a true, one of a kind, documented car that Roush put together.

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
Ok folks...not feeling comfortable selling the car with the AEM setup...worried someone is going to mess with it and blow it up, so I'm going to remove the computer/stereo setup. Instead, the Mach 460 will be reinstalled with a Kenwood MP3 player. A diablo chip will be programmed instead and the rear seat will be placed back in. I will now ask $20k for the car, without the AEM or computer/Polk stereo setup. Please email [email protected] with any inquiries.

Users who are viewing this thread