94/95 Cobra floor mats

Lee

Established Member
I have a set of NOS 94/95 Cobra floor mats in black. These have "Cobra" down the outside of the mats. I'm selling these to help finance a new set of tires for the 95. Best offer gets them.

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
Lee, you had mentioned in another post, that you had a set of "tan" floor mats, with "Cobra" written on them ('94 / '95) ... are they for sale?

Dan

Lee

Established Member
Dano, As soon as the cashier's check arrives the tan mats are sold. The black mats, as were the tan mats, are still in the Ford plastic bag.

CANiHaveGasCash

Established Member
where did you get them and how much were they. I need to replace mine. Years of driving has worn a hole through it. Not to mention that working as a mechanic is bad for tan floor mats. I would like a clean set for shows

Lee

Established Member
I have these available because the guy I bought my 95 from threw them in with the car. I don't know what they originally cost but I've seen them go for $300+ on Ebay. I'm looking to get something out of them to buy a set of tires for my 95 Cobra R wheels that I bought a while back.

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
Yeah, I hear that. When I get off work, my boots go into a plastic bag and into the trunk, where I have a pair of shoes to wear until I get home.

A long time ago, I was getting an estimate for a tranny rebuild + clutch. When the shop manager jumped in the car for a test drive, I almost shit when he came back and got out of the Cobra ... he left two humongous black grease footprints on the tan floor mat! Until that point, they looked very good. I cleaned and cleaned, but they never got that "look" again. I put aftermarkets on top of my new carpet, and the damaged Cobras are in the trunk, for sentimental purposes.

E-Bay's a good place to check frequently, for floor mats. Just make sure they're OEM quality.

Lee ... I'll get you next time..

Dan

Lee

Established Member
Dano, Sorry to hear some "clod" messed up your floor mats. Some mechanics are great, and some are no better than untrained apes.

CANiHaveGasCash

Established Member
Originally posted by Lee
Dano, Sorry to hear some "clod" messed up your floor mats. Some mechanics are great, and some are no better than untrained apes.

I'm gonna have to agree with you. being one myself I have seen some bad things first hand. Good mechanics are getting more rare. Hell most the places you go they can't even speak english

Lee

Established Member
Someone PM'd me and mentioned that these floor mats were still available from a good vendor. If that was the case I was going to keep them, but I checked and found that these particular floor mats are not available. Without going the ebay route, I'd like $100 + $20 shipping for them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread