WANTED: 94-04 JL Audio Stealthbox

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Just like the title says, I'm looking for a JL Audio Stealthbox for my 98. Hard to find these days, but I may get lucky.
Could also use a custom fiberglass speaker box if someone has one laying around

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Can't believe it, but I just scored one of these on eBay for a fair price. Arrives Thursday.
I won't be installing it until spring, but I'm hoping it sounds good. I can't find much for information on them at all (not for the 94-04s anyway)

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Nice! Been working on my trucks stereo lately. Pulled the Hertz for JL Audio C3 comps up front, tuned my amp's gain with a scope and about to pull the four 8's for two 12's soon as I can get some help...they heavy.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Sounds great. Anything in your Cobra?

I have a Kicker 800.5 amp, Focal 6x8 components for up front and 6x8 Focal coaxials for the rear deck. I'm gonna pull all the Mach 46O shit out. I also have a bunch of sound deadener I'll be installing, along with new carpet with acoustic sound deadener built in, and an 04 center console as well. I already have the double DIN setup.
The JL box was the last piece I needed.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Sounds great. Anything in your Cobra?

I have a Kicker 800.5 amp, Focal 6x8 components for up front and 6x8 Focal coaxials for the rear deck. I'm gonna pull all the Mach 46O shit out. I also have a bunch of sound deadener I'll be installing, along with new carpet with acoustic sound deadener built in, and an 04 center console as well. I already have the double DIN setup.
The JL box was the last piece I needed.
Have not owned the 04 Comp Orange Cobra in many years. I did just sell my 15 Comp Orange Procharged GT a few months ago so you might be thinking of that. Had about 15K miles on her, just never drove her.
I had the following in her...
JL Audio C2 Comps in the front
JL Audio C2 Coaxials in rear
JL Audio 70x4 amp on mids and highs
Sundown Audio 12" sub in trunk
JL1000 amp for sub
LC71 under driver seat for integration and tuning

Users who are viewing this thread