93R tune should be 93K...k for kill

grade 8

Established Member
I had to get out this morning for a trip to the bank. I bought a ’01 cobra last week and haven't driven it 200 miles yet. I had my business handled and was headed home with some McD's. (For some reason my wife loves her some egg mcmuffin).

So I have the cruise set about 80 when I notice a speck in the rearview looking like some kind of Petty blue something with its halos on. Hmmmmmmmm. So I slow down, turn on my fogs so the tails light up and here he comes. It's a Challenger, dude and his woman pull up beside me running about 70 and gas it.

I dropped into 3rd at his rear fender and I was gone. By the time I hit 140 he was only a speck again. I slowed back down to hwy. speeds, he didn't try again.

Got home with sausage egg cheese biscuits instead of McMuffins, thought about going back to town... This could be fun, right?

Zemedici

Established Member
mods on 4v?? Good kill sir!

Its always amusing racing a guy and winning with his girl in the front seat. I did that once racing a guy in his 'new to him' evo 9. Best part was my girl was riding shotgun, and we were in her supercharged 2015! Dude about lost his mind when i said 'yeah this is her car....mine's slower' :lol:

grade 8

Established Member
Hi zemedici, my car has bolt ons. BBK long tubes, Borla ATAK, JLT cai, MGW, aluminium driveshaft, aluminum flywheel, spec 2 clutch. And a SCT3 Bama. Needs gears. Yeah, when you kill 'em and their main squeeze is there it's a bonus. Because he won't be telling off how he walked on that Cobra.

Last edited:

Stinger2011

Established Member
Good kill. Unfortunately, I've never had the pleasure of beating someone with their girl in the car. One day, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread