93R on BAT

Michael Ruscica

Established Member
Good afternoon gentlemen,

There a 93 R on BaT. Looks like it was at BJ auction Scottsdale 2020 sold for $143K. Did these cobras come with any paper work or certificates at all? Don't really now much about the 93R's any info would be great. With 50 miles I'm assuming it's stock?

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
I saw this car there. It had 33 miles then. My other note, is that the car was filthy on the underside. Someone has done a very nice job cleaning it up.

7 days to go, and at 130k already. This car is the real deal, and looks in a pure wrapper condition.

As for certificates, what is posted in the add is what came with the car (the blue certificate, and the owners manuals). This example has some extra Ford documentation which is interesting. Also some of the stuff looks like a prior owners notes.

Last edited:

Michael Ruscica

Established Member
Also looks to be two window stickers, not sure if its just my eyes. But he also does point 3 paint flaws. One on the hood, one on the inside of rear spoiler and trunk. What are your thoughts on those?
I saw this car there. It had 33 miles then. My other note, is that the car was filthy on the underside. Someone has done a very nice job cleaning it up.

7 days to go, and at 130k already. This car is the real deal, and looks in a pure wrapper condition.

As for certificates, what is posted in the add is what came with the car (the blue certificate, and the owners manuals). This example has some extra Ford documentation which is interesting. Also some of the stuff looks like a prior owners notes.
Also looks to be two window stickers, not sure if its just my eyes. But he also does point 3 paint flaws. One on the hood, one on the inside of rear spoiler and trunk. What are your thoughts on those?

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member

The round corner window sticker is the original. The square corner is a recent reproduction.

As for paint flaws, Dearborn assembly, was not known for their paint quality, I would be concerned, if there were not flaws (I have not watched the videos, but Im assuming these are not things caused over the many years of storage.)

Users who are viewing this thread