93 Notch Street/Strip FOR SALE

onebadsvt

Established Member
any idea on power output? why are you selling after ony 150 miles? and price? thanks!

Phantom

El Jeffe 302
Established Member
No dyno numbers. Car runs strong. Carburetor set up by Pro Systems and is spot on. Selling for financial reason, build was way over budget. Started out as a 302 with a cam and Cobra intake??? I wish I could keep it but I can't.

Last edited:

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
beautiful notch, man...very tasteful and clean...GLWS

Phantom

El Jeffe 302
Established Member
this thing is a beast do you have any videos of it running?

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOb02TGCd7I"]YouTube- SDV_0007.MP4[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3mc0w6ZfI0"]YouTube- Finally done 1[/nomedia]

Venimus03

Established Member
Sorry to see you have to sell. I saw this car in OC two months ago, car is MINT! Good luck!

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Not sure what to say but NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!..

I understand though. Just went through it myself and feel your pain. Good luck with the sale! Someone will be very lucky at that price!

kngcbra24

Established Member
thanks for the vids sounds amazing..looks like an area i go to ..Rocksand Racing outside Lehigh Valley..just getting some finances figured out then i'll be certain probly few weeks I hope it lasts at this price though im sure someone will jump on it!

Phantom

El Jeffe 302
Established Member
I had a buyer, then his WIFE said no!!! I mean if you are going to make an offer you better get permission first. I will email the info to anyone who would like. Serious inquires only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul

Users who are viewing this thread