93 Notch Purchase/Build PIC Heavy

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Bought this car off EBAY 3 weeks ago and so far I have done the IRS swap and getting ready to replace factory black interior with newer black interior once I find it. Needs some work but for the price it was a good pickup. I also did the H&R race springs on all 4 corners. It will be a work in progress has 115K on it from Florida NO RUST AT ALL:banana::banana:

Also looking to swap this hood if anyone is interested.:beer:

Let me know what you think and yes it was repainted Red as well.

IMAG0949_zpsb84a4a4f.jpg

IMAG0948_zps7dd70cd7.jpg

IMAG0946_zpsf6cecda5.jpg

IMAG0945_zps555234ed.jpg

IMAG0935_zpsf7ba73dd.jpg

IMAG0935_zpsf7ba73dd.jpg

IMAG0927_zpsd97ae633.jpg

This rear was out of a 2000 GT I took out of car originally
IMAG0929_zps51c1a53e.jpg

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Pushrod turbo 6 speed is a great combo, but there's always the 6.2 SOHC swap!

Agreed just trying to do a smart budget build on it. If I could find all these parts together that would be awesome. Hoping some that chimebin may have parts sitting around ready to unload.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice find. Can't wait to see how it looks (and performs) when you're finished with the build.

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
When u said u were interested in getting rid of the hood i was like awesome, i need a cowl hood. Then i saw it was the turbo style and said no way. Too bad its not just a normal cowl without all the vents snd scoops cuz it looks like it fits nice.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
When u said u were interested in getting rid of the hood i was like awesome, i need a cowl hood. Then i saw it was the turbo style and said no way. Too bad its not just a normal cowl without all the vents snd scoops cuz it looks like it fits nice.

It does fit very well just not my style AT ALL:nonono:

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Nice find. Can't wait to see how it looks (and performs) when you're finished with the build.

Thanks CB still on the fence on which way to go power wise. Need to get a Power steering rack for it right now so I am searching the forum in hopes someone is going manual and has a decent one to unload.

Users who are viewing this thread