93 lightning price

ccadrian

Established Member
Found a 93 one owner 40k lightning all original with a Ford motorsports powerdyne supercharger. Asking price 13,995. Any price suggestions?

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
40K for a 93 is pretty freakin low Miles. 14k price tag is more than i would pay.. offer him 10.

But I can tell you, I wouldnt sell my Gen1 93 for less than 7 and its just ticked past 140k miles.

ccadrian

Established Member
Thanks for the reply and opinion. The only bad thing about it is that the truck sits at a used car dealer.

ccadrian

Established Member
Straight body no rust at all. Paint is in good condition for the year. Truck is all original except for the wheels. Interior 9.5 out of 10 no cuts or tears on the seats. All vehicle and supercharger manuals came with the truck. Has an aftermarket vinyl cover on the bed like on the 2nd gen's. Overall truck is amazing.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Just sold my 93 with 70K miles for $7500. I sold it to a friend and got what I had in it out. I could've probably sold it for $9K if I wanted to hold on to it.

ccadrian

Established Member
Thank you all for the input. I finally bought the truck. I'll be posting pictures soon.

Users who are viewing this thread