93 I picked up last night

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
Sweet ride man... I just picked up a 93 Teal as well (with black interior) this past saturday with almost the same mods !! how crazy is that ! Mine has just under 49k on the ticker... i'll be posting pics of it when i get a chance to take some... Again, Congrats !

tommygun

Established Member
have a 94 also
orig black with black cloth
but its painted house of kolor pearl blue LOL and has a 331, vortech, 6spd, ect...

built to have some serious fun in LOL

YellowDream

Established Member
Wow, totally love your cobra. I always loved the '93 in the teal color, I wish I would have waited a year and got one myself back in '93, instead of getting my '92 GT back then.

Anyway, looks awesome from the pics, and I'm jealous!

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Is it just me or does it seems like within the past couple months the members of SVTperformance have aquired a majority of the teal/black cobras? :beer:

tommygun

Established Member
tunedin302 said:
Is it just me or does it seems like within the past couple months the members of SVTperformance have aquired a majority of the teal/black cobras? :beer:

I wish more cobra owners would join so that we can see different things people have done to get ideas (wheels,hoods,ect..)

Teal > * :rolling:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
CGoeschel said:
Damn! Very nice! Im so glad the guy backed out of the sale of my Teal w/Black cloth I had on ebay last week. These cars are so much fun to drive!

Thank you, I was going to shoot you for getting rid of it for $10,500!!!

It is interesting though that your car only had 1 bid. :shrug:

CGoeschel

Established Member
Red Turtle said:
Thank you, I was going to shoot you for getting rid of it for $10,500!!!

It is interesting though that your car only had 1 bid. :shrug:

Im thinking the holidays have everyones expendable income taken up.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
CGoeschel said:

no joke, 2-3 months from now, I would have tossed down an 11K bid and took her home. Just don't have exactly that much saved up at the moment.

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
CGoeschel said:

Yup, that's why I love buying parts this time of the year :D

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
tommygun said:
have a 94 also
orig black with black cloth
but its painted house of kolor pearl blue LOL and has a 331, vortech, 6spd, ect...

built to have some serious fun in LOL

Did your 94 Cobra spend some time in Killeen Texas???? Its modded the same way as one that was owned by a guy named Rich. He traded the car off a year or so ago to a guy in Oklahoma (I think??)

tommygun

Established Member
cobra186 said:
Did your 94 Cobra spend some time in Killeen Texas???? Its modded the same way as one that was owned by a guy named Rich. He traded the car off a year or so ago to a guy in Oklahoma (I think??)

94cobra2.gif

yep, same car

small world LOL

the dude in OK drove it to cali where it would not pass emissions so he put it up on dfwstangs forsale and flew to cali to pick it up

it had exhaust, susp, and a powerdyne on it then

94cobra5.gif

now it has a BB&T 331, Strim, viper 6spd, and some other goodies LOL

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
Kevins89notch said:
no joke, 2-3 months from now, I would have tossed down an 11K bid and took her home. Just don't have exactly that much saved up at the moment.

Keep saving the bucks.

You can see mine at the Silver Springs show on Jan 6-7.

It might go up for sale soon after that so I can find my red/black one im hunting for.

Last edited:

IceMans93Cobra

Established Member
Very sweet ride, I am lucky enough that my mother bought her 93 brand new in Iowa which was the only SVT dealer for miles. It is also Teal. It now has 87000 miles, never been beat, except when I took it to prom in 93 when I was 17. Now she is 62 and she gave it to me this year for my 31st birthday. Which is in 2 days!!!! I am a very happy camper and im sure you are too!!!!!

Kevins89notch

Established Member
IceMans93Cobra said:
Very sweet ride, I am lucky enough that my mother bought her 93 brand new in Iowa which was the only SVT dealer for miles. It is also Teal. It now has 87000 miles, never been beat, except when I took it to prom in 93 when I was 17. Now she is 62 and she gave it to me this year for my 31st birthday. Which is in 2 days!!!! I am a very happy camper and im sure you are too!!!!!

What part of IL are you from? I grew up in the quad cities. In moline, IL, sexton ford is a SVT dealer, but maybe not back in 93. I've guessing your mom bought it just across the river at Dahl?

IceMans93Cobra

Established Member
You are totally correct, it was Dahl. Sexton didnt become an SVT dealer until 98, and they still dont carry any cobra's. They are just certified to work on them. I have a good friend that works in the parts dept. there at Sexton. We were the first around to have a 93 and it wasnt until a year later someone had a black one here in the QCA. Now Reynolds Ford in East Moline is the only SVT dealer to sell SVT's other than Dahl around here. Its cool to hear from someone that used to be local. I remember when I used to drive the 93 on the Aveune (23rd) and used to hang with older crouch rockets in the old days with the 93. Now adays its not close but the memories are still there!!!!!! Thanks for chiming in, it brings back good times!!!!! Bryan

Kevins89notch

Established Member
IceMans93Cobra said:
You are totally correct, it was Dahl. Sexton didnt become an SVT dealer until 98, and they still dont carry any cobra's. They are just certified to work on them. I have a good friend that works in the parts dept. there at Sexton. We were the first around to have a 93 and it wasnt until a year later someone had a black one here in the QCA. Now Reynolds Ford in East Moline is the only SVT dealer to sell SVT's other than Dahl around here. Its cool to hear from someone that used to be local. I remember when I used to drive the 93 on the Aveune (23rd) and used to hang with older crouch rockets in the old days with the 93. Now adays its not close but the memories are still there!!!!!! Thanks for chiming in, it brings back good times!!!!! Bryan

Well I didn't move down here to Fl until about may 04. I'm only 23, so I don't exactly remember 93, but in 01-03, we had a group of about 5-15 fox bodies and ls1s that were out on 23 most weekends. I knew most of the fox bodies around the QC, especially the 93s. There is/was Scott, or Scottie who has a red 93 with borola exhaust. There's Dave M. who has a red one, and more recently picked up a black one as well. There was a teal one who worked at HyVee in Milan with the plates "Venom 93" <---- Thats the one that made me fall in love with teal cobras. I remember one other teal one...did you ever park yours at Auto Acres in Milan while going street racing late one night in the boonies of Milan?

IceMans93Cobra

Established Member
Yes I used to park at auto acres, and Scottie was one of my best friends in high school. We used to take out the 93 that I have now on the Ave. Thats when he fell in love with the 93's. He was always a pontiac man but I turned him to the blue ovals back in 93. I havent seen him since the ford show at sexton a couple of years ago. But we used to hang out everyday!!! Bryan

Users who are viewing this thread