93 Fox Terminator Swap A/C Hook UP

lil red

Established Member
I've had my Terminator Fox running for about 5-6 years and now going to tackle the task of hooking up the A/C. The engine is wired with a hand built standalone factory 03 cobra harness, and was hoping I could get the A/C working as a standalone with just sending a signal to the ECU that the AC system is on to increase RPM's.

I'm going to use the Fox HVAC box and modify the cobra A/C line and dryer so i don't have to pull the dash out. This is the simple part the wiring on the other hand may not be.

After doing some research it seems the Cobra A/C system is on a network and can not just get a simple 12 volt signal to adjust for the A/C compressor engaging. I'm not 100% sure on this hopping its not true and i can just send a signal to the ECU.

Anyone done a terminator standalone engine harness and the A/c system separately?

I have another ECU and power distribution harness but was not wanting to rewire the entire car and cut holes in my smooth engine bay.

Any help is very much appreciated!

lil red

Established Member
I ordered the ford wiring diagram book and pretty sure i got the wiring figured out. Next step is the low and high pressure hoses.

Any one have pictures of the AC hoses routing and the how the dryer mounting on their swap. I'm using the factory 03 terminator AC hoses and dry but cant seem to get the dryer to fit in a way that routes the line around the air intake.

Users who are viewing this thread