'93 EEC v.s. '94-'95 EEC

Vito

Broken
Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome

What does your gf think of that?
not much, but I find it strange how she mutters zack in her sleep, and has a gen 1 black lighting pic under hers :coolman:

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
All right you two homos!
Zach like you should talk about GM's!
Veto... nice avatar... that a dress that thing is wearing? Fitting... :bash:

:D :rolling: :D :rolling:

Black97Cobra

Established Member
i'm scared to even step into this one but......i thought that you could switch the 93 cobra computers with the regular 5.0 ones, i thought that the cobra owners were doing this to get rid of a low RPM miss, but i could be wrong so be nice, lord help me if i am wrong considering what else is being wrote on this one.

Vito

Broken
Established Member
Originally posted by Black97Cobra
i'm scared to even step into this one but......i thought that you could switch the 93 cobra computers with the regular 5.0 ones, i thought that the cobra owners were doing this to get rid of a low RPM miss, but i could be wrong so be nice, lord help me if i am wrong considering what else is being wrote on this one.
:lol: I wish I had a clue. and dont worry about the rest of the stuff written here that was of the past when the children played :D

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Big V

NICE PIC! :) :) :) And how much did you pay them to stand in front of the L?? :D

As for the computer swap... yeah you're on the right track.
There's a couple PIH harness's made that allow you to use the older A9L in the '93's and the '94-'95's.

Vito

Broken
Established Member
svtx2

thanks bout the pic too bad its not mine
cant remember whose it was. but I doubt I could afford those chicks anyways :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread