'93 Cobras of mine Past and Present

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
he has had many more than pictured, I have owned three 93 cobras and they have all had something to do with Daryl, I own the red/gry one with 177k miles now, and I sold him a theft recovry red/gry and he bought a blk/blk 93 i had....

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
svtdriven said:
so how many of these cars do you actually still have? more than in your sig?

I have 10 counting the 2 93Rs right now

(2) Teal
(2) Red
(4) Black
(2) 93R

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
Speedfreek said:
Daryl you want to part with either of the R's?

Nope not the 93R's..... kinda contiplating selling the '00R, I just like fox bodys too much I guess

svt93cobra

Established Member
I believe the motivation is a genuine wish to save as many as he can from being destroyed. They sure are a sight to see though.

....now if he would only just sell me one for a project..... :-D

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
sm1993svtblk said:
Wanna part with one of those 4 black ones you have?

I would consider selling one of the hard strippers pictured above.... only thing is they are probably worth more to me right now than anyone else.

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
svt2205 said:
So what motivates someone to own that many 93 Cobras? Just curious.

Multiple of reasons:

The wrecks & theft recovery are purely the simple fact I want to save them from being lost forever. A "future" investment of sorts, I guess.

The nice cobras are the simple fact that the fox body is my favorite mustang of all time that I grew up with. The 93 Cobra is the ultimate in my mind, being its a one year only fox body built in limited #'s

Lastly, I grew up in the car business and now have my own place. So I am able to buy 93 Cobra's play with them for a while then move on to the next one. Its a very bad habit that almost all dealers have... you grow tired of cars quickly, yet will turn around and buy a twin to it a week later :shrug:

My first 93 Cobra I owned for 8 years. It took me over a year to find a teal/black cobra back when they were only a year old. Only reason I sold the car was I bought my first 93R and the teal car had to stay outside. It killed me to see the Texas heat slowly take toll on the car. So I stupidly sold it.

Some of the other 93 Cobras I have had for as little as 2 weeks and some I owned up to 2 years.

If I sell my '00R I am going to try to buy a blk/blk 93 Cobra I know about that is rotting away in a local garage... its a never ending cycle

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
svt93cobra said:
A 93 blk/blk rotting away in a local garage? I better keep my eye out for that one! :-D

yeah, the owner ought to be banned from the mustang community for such abuse :poke:

sm1993svtblk

Established Member
cobra186 said:
I would consider selling one of the hard strippers pictured above.... only thing is they are probably worth more to me right now than anyone else.
I might be interested in one of those. Pm me your number and we can talk. Thanks

Scott

93Bigdog

White--Lightning
Established Member
93 cobra

New to board , been reading it for while. Looking for a stripped 93 cobra body prefer red one. Shot me A price and info of what you have to sell. [email protected] Thanks

svtdriven

Established Member
well, I don't think he posted them up here to sell them. Its pretty cool to see pictures of them though. any more of the wrecked one? different angles?

Users who are viewing this thread