93 Cobra with 4741 Original Miles

Mystic195

Established Member
Up for sale is our 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra. We are the third owner of the car and it has 4,741 original miles on it. The car is black with the gray cloth interior. It has the Sunroof, Power Seat, CD, and Rear Window defrost options. The car has been stored in a climate controlled garage since day one and has never had any paintwork or damage history. It is 100% stock including the original tires and has never been modified. The original battery was replaced with a Ford OEM one about two years ago due to the original finally not holding a charge. All VIN stickers are in place and every piece of documentation is available for the car including warranty card, owners manual, window stickers, SVT documents, sunroof cover, original key tags, and original copies of the title from previous owners. The car has a minor scuff on the left front bumper which is shown in the picture. It was on the car when I purchased it and is not through the paint and could be buffed out by a detailer. I just haven't gotten the time to have the car buffed out. The power drivers seat motor also activates but will not move the seat. I was told it was a switch problem and have purchased an OEM switch but have not installed it. The car is truly in showroom new condition on the exterior and interior. Ford produced 327 Cobra's in 1993 that were Black on Gray Cloth and somewhere around 100-110 with the sunroof option. This car is truly collectible and will only go up in value. Please email me with any questions or if you would like to see anything else in pictures.

DSC_0693_zpsda383aa5.gif

DSC_0709_zps6f5e0ca9.gif

More Pictures are available here: http://s731.photobucket.com/user/Mystic195/library/93%20Cobra

Asking $26,000 or best offer. The car is located in the NW Suburbs of Chicago.

Last edited:

richardv6

Established Member
Trade

Interested in trades? I have something rarer .a mint 24k mile gmc syclone. Showroom condition.if interested text 8284425950 can send pics.

Mystic195

Established Member
I appreciate it but don't think I would be interested. I would look at a GT500, Boss or Mystichrome as a possible trade.

Users who are viewing this thread