WANTED: 93 Cobra (Trade for 26k Mile 04 Cobra)

T76 Mach

Established Member
As the title says.Im looking to trade my 2004 Cobra for a 93 Cobra.If not allowed.Please delete.

68gtscode

Established Member
I think you should just keep your 04 :) I could possibly see the justification of trading for a less modified Coyote, but not so much a 93… your 04 is far more modern.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I think you should just keep your 04 :) I could possibly see the justification of trading for a less modified Coyote, but not so much a 93… your 04 is far more modern.
I'm on the opposite side of the fence here. There is no way I would trade a 93 Fox Body for an 04 Cobra.

The 93 is probably worth a little more right now, the 93 looks better (IMO) and the 93 is probably more fun to drive (again IMO). And imagine what you would have on your hands if you Terminator swapped your 93 Fox Body...... Woo Hoo....

And this is coming from a guy who traded his 89GT for an 03 Roush 380R (Biggest regret I have to this day) and a guy who currently owns two 03 Cobras....

Anybody want to trade a Fox Body for my 03 Vert?? Bueller Bueller??? Lmao.

Sorry OP, just having some fun sir.

BTW, you do have a beautiful Cobra....

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

T76 Mach

Established Member
I'm on the opposite side of the fence here. There is no way I would trade a 93 Fox Body for an 04 Cobra.

The 93 is probably worth a little more right now, the 93 looks better (IMO) and the 93 is probably more fun to drive (again IMO). And imagine what you would have on your hands if you Terminator swapped your 93 Fox Body...... Woo Hoo....

And this is coming from a guy who traded his 89GT for an 03 Roush 380R (Biggest regret I have to this day) and a guy who currently owns two 03 Cobras....

Anybody want to trade a Fox Body for my 03 Vert?? Bueller Bueller??? Lmao.

Sorry OP, just having some fun sir.

BTW, you do have a beautiful Cobra....

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
All in good fun brother :ROFLMAO:

In all honesty.When I have a Terminator I want a Fox and when I have a Fox I want a Terminator :cool:

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
All in good fun brother :ROFLMAO:

In all honesty.When I have a Terminator I want a Fox and when I have a Fox I want a Terminator :cool:

Thank you brother! Appreciate your understanding my sense of humor.

And I get your point. My wife says I have the same problem. Never happy with what I have and always wanting what I don't have. I disagree with her because I want the cars I have. I just also want the cars I don't have LMAO!!!

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
I am never been a Fox Body era fan but the 93’ cobra… I’d be an exception for.

68gtscode

Established Member
Good discussion gents. I love Terminators and Fox Bodies alike… I regret selling my 03 Cobra back in 2013, and I still have a very nice Fox. That said, I believe the OP originally said he was selling his 04 Cobra because he needs something to drive daily due to a job change. I don’t see a 93 Cobra being a great daily, although certainly you could, depending on your tolerance level… Heck, I used to daily my 68 fast back in high school- big block eating a gallon of gas every 4 miles on the freeway as it turned 3,500 rpm at 60 mph, no power steering, too loud to have a conversation, etc. I couldn’t tolerate it now as a daily, although the Tremec 5 speed conversion helped a lot :)

buddha93

Established Member
2014 GT500 w/ Engine Noise = Solved!

This is the thread I mentioned although I believe your assumption is correct and it’s valve train related. It would’ve been good if they had captured the noise in the video before fixing it.
I’ll definitely be checking in here and will add anything else I find.

Ha, ya, stalked him over to his other thread after I asked the question, solid build.

Users who are viewing this thread