93 Cobra Rolling Chassis

WillyB93

Established Member
The market is flooded with high mileage cars, so rollers are going to be hard to sell.

buddha93

Established Member
The market is flooded with high mileage cars, so rollers are going to be hard to sell.

Especially in that condition. Decent rollers used to bring 5-6k all day long, but as Willy pointed out, there are a bunch of drivers to be had in much better shape for just a few thousand more.

vuzikis

Established Member
93 Roller

I personally would not pay more than 4K for that car its just not worth it. I mean really if the car were in good shape without a motor or engine maybe he could get 6k.

NoSloCoupe

Established Member
If you weren't illiterate, you'd read that all parts come with the car. Whats the matter, you uptight, high almighty's are butt hurt it brought a price you didn't expect....suck it bitch!

*edit..... removed an "es" from the "bs" of the last word.

Last edited:

NoSloCoupe

Established Member
Ok, that was a little harsh, i apologize....i just hate when people bitch about prices of other peoples cars. You don't like it, i'm sure some one will. Case in point with my car above.

I'm also now in the market for a Teal driver.

WillyB93

Established Member
Good for you, it does say if you got what you were asking for it. Its just a little surprising since complete cars can be had for what you were asking for it.

NoSloCoupe

Established Member
Honestly, i don't really think its that far off....sell the rear and suspension thats in it for $2-2500(might get a bit more) and you've got a $5000 car that you'll have to do some work on.

Again sorry for the rant.

WillyB93

Established Member
You can edit your rant post to edit you bs, it's on the bottom right!

NoSloCoupe

Established Member
My bs huh, well i'll leave it up just for special ol little you...as it IS directed towards the "crazy" poster himself. Maybe i'll edit it and remove an "es". While i'm busy doing that you can grab a hand full of dicks and row yourself "crazy".

scootro

Established Member
My bs huh, well i'll leave it up just for special ol little you...as it IS directed towards the "crazy" poster himself. Maybe i'll edit it and remove an "es". While i'm busy doing that you can grab a hand full of dicks and row yourself "crazy".
:lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread