Established Member
1993 Cobra R # 103 wrapper condition
Lawsuit edition
All original 84 miles on odometer
Full documentation, MSO, lawsuit paperwork, grease pencil, etc, etc
$75,000
Additional pics upon request
Thanks

Are you actually going to get back to people that are interested this time??? I inquired about this car in the past and you were very difficult to communicate with. Almost seemed like you were just fishing.

robjs111

Established Member
Are you actually going to get back to people that are interested this time??? I inquired about this car in the past and you were very difficult to communicate with. Almost seemed like you were just fishing.

Yes Sir
My contact info is listed above.
Thanks.

R-MAN

Established Member
TFstang you right on about this car. Been so called for sale for years. I had it bought a few months back for A lot less and had a signed bill of sale and wired money and had shipper there to pick up and he backed out. So if whoever wants to buy this one be sure all you have time to do is stay on the computer to go back and fourth for months and get jerked around. If someone was to buy this car id be in guys driveway with trailer and money and bet youd still get jerked around. Good Luck

TFStang

Established Member
TFstang you right on about this car. Been so called for sale for years. I had it bought a few months back for A lot less and had a signed bill of sale and wired money and had shipper there to pick up and he backed out. So if whoever wants to buy this one be sure all you have time to do is stay on the computer to go back and fourth for months and get jerked around. If someone was to buy this car id be in guys driveway with trailer and money and bet youd still get jerked around. Good Luck

Sorry to hear about your experience. Definitely not cool. Seems like this guy comes on every so often and puts this thing out there so as to say "hey everybody...look at what I have" . Then the games begin. Not sure why he gets his jollies off jerking people around. Either sell the car, or don't advertise it.

Did you get your deposit and the money for your shipping back?

TFStang

Established Member

You never told us if you got your deposit and shipping money back. How did the rest of this story play out?

R-MAN

Established Member
I got my money back. Guys a real gem...he offered to take 50k for it. But 75K hey people ask prices like they were bringing when times were good and they still have them. Anything he gets over 50 is what his word is worth. I really didn't need it anyway...:lol:

Last edited:

robjs111

Established Member
I got my money back. Guys a real gem...he offered to take 50k for it. But 75K hey people ask prices like they were bringing when times were good and they still have them. Anything he gets over 50 is what his word is worth. I really didn't need it anyway...:lol:

Cool.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread