93 cobra production number sunroof help?

93&99cobrasvt

Established Member
I just bought an amazing 93 cobra last night for 5k, its got $15k into a 351 that has 414hp to the wheels with a 200 shot of nitrous. It has alot of aftermarket parts i will post the list whe nthe original buyer send its to me. I also got the original block and 2 of the original rims. Its been sitting for the last 3 years so she needs some cleaning up. I was wondering where i could find the production numbers that had sunroofs?
Greg

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
IIRC the # of sunroof cars is very hard to document because some were factory and others were dealer installed. Someone will chime in but I don't think there are sunroof #s.

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
im guessing you have all of the 93 cobra production info from Ford or svt as is does one of my members on 1993cobra.com , but he wont share the full info either?? I have been trying to get the info even if it doesnt include the vin numbers, but everyone with the info is scared to cough it up.

robertlyons

Established Member
Let's just say that Ford and some of their employees have done a number on my reputation and my ventures in the past, and I do not have the ability to take on their lawyers. I have incomplete information, just so happens that sunroofs are one of the things I have complete. WHat I don't have is complete information on the defroster, power seat and block heater.

asperformance

Banned
I may own the only 93 Teal Black cloth car that was built with a Sunroof and a Block Heater, was sold new at a dealership at the North Pole, Heater Harness is still on the car, it was Stolen Stripped recoverd car, Going to install a SC 4.6 in it Starting Project this weekend.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Let's just say that Ford and some of their employees have done a number on my reputation and my ventures in the past, and I do not have the ability to take on their lawyers. I have incomplete information, just so happens that sunroofs are one of the things I have complete. WHat I don't have is complete information on the defroster, power seat and block heater.

Hey Bob, good to see you over here!

I may own the only 93 Teal Black cloth car that was built with a Sunroof and a Block Heater, was sold new at a dealership at the North Pole, Heater Harness is still on the car, it was Stolen Stripped recoverd car, Going to install a SC 4.6 in it Starting Project this weekend.
I've done a repo window sticker for one such animal, so it's not the only one, I'll wager...

Last edited:

Tuned out

Established Member
Old thread but I have a 93 teal cobra, opal cloth with sunroof, so it's one of 368 if just like to know the exact # of cars made like mine.

WillyB93

Established Member
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread