93 Cobra Photoshoot

89 az ssp

F-16 Crew Chief
Established Member
I was home on leave for 9 days last week and my friend let me drive his Cobra the whole time. So as always I have to detail it and take some shots of it.

untitled-4.jpg

untitled-18.jpg

untitled-15.jpg

untitled-21.jpg

untitled-23.jpg

untitled-31.jpg

untitled-32.jpg

untitled-35.jpg

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
You've got one heck of a friend for him to toss you the keys to his '93 for over a week! My mom doesn't even drive my car! :lol:

89 az ssp

F-16 Crew Chief
Established Member
He just recently purchased it as a roller so he hasn't had time to put the pipes on it yet. Actually they are probably on there by now.

He always lets me drive something cool when I'm home on leave. Last time it was a lightning :D

I know the flaps are ugly but it really did save the paint on this car.

These shots are from Indiana, I was home on leave. I have yet to see a 93 Cobra in Vegas.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
He just recently purchased it as a roller so he hasn't had time to put the pipes on it yet. Actually they are probably on there by now.

He always lets me drive something cool when I'm home on leave. Last time it was a lightning :D

I know the flaps are ugly but it really did save the paint on this car.

These shots are from Indiana, I was home on leave. I have yet to see a 93 Cobra in Vegas.

There are a few out there. CGoeschel (on this site) has had two of them and drove them daily. He had a Teal/Black cloth and Black/Grey Cloth.

89 az ssp

F-16 Crew Chief
Established Member
There are a few out there. CGoeschel (on this site) has had two of them and drove them daily. He had a Teal/Black cloth and Black/Grey Cloth.

I'm sure there are several, I just haven't seen any yet. I try to hit up the shows and races when I am home but I am gone almost every weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread