93 Cobra Differences

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Thanks for chiming in, Mark. Wondering when you would. Can't wait to see the recognition guide! I'll go back and edit my post, busting it up as you suggested. I made that post on the corral a while back, and basically just worked from my memory.

jhein - it wasn't normal for them to be signed, in fact your's is the first I have heard of.

93SVTCobra

Established Member
2.73's were standard on the all 5.0's except Cobra (Which we know got the 3.08). 3.08's were optional with the 5 speed and 3.27's were optional on the Automatics.

Just as an aside....you could get 3.73's with the 4 cylinder auto!

jhein2580

Established Member
BADBOYSPACK said:
I would suggest you wash that crap off the car.

Ok?

Let me explain more. This is not on the outside but rather on the backside of the front fascia. I am not convinced from two people that mine and one other are the only two Cobra's out there with this.

Is there anyone else out there with this signature?

Thanks

PJM99

Established Member
As far as I can tell, my car doesn't have any signitures on it. Would it be possible for you to post some pics? What number is your car and your friends car?

jhein2580

Established Member
PJM99 said:
As far as I can tell, my car doesn't have any signitures on it. Would it be possible for you to post some pics? What number is your car and your friends car?

I will take a picture tonight when I get home. My number is #2832 (black) and my friends is #4607 (teal).

BlueOvalBolt

Established Member
93SVTCobra said:
2.73's were standard on the all 5.0's except Cobra (Which we know got the 3.08). 3.08's were optional with the 5 speed and 3.27's were optional on the Automatics.

Just as an aside....you could get 3.73's with the 4 cylinder auto!

Thanks Mark. :thumbsup:

willb

no talent ass clown
Established Member
jhein2580 said:
Quick question?

Looks like a guy named Chuck signed it so maybe he was the painter or he was bored on a friday at the plant?

Chuck Norris?

PJM99

Established Member
B000063WJV.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

jhein2580

Established Member
I now have the photo of the signature I have spoke about. However I am new to the forum world and it seems I can not attach a .jpg to this tread. Please help and I will show everyone the signature that I spoke of.

Also, I was wrong on the location of this signature. It is actually on the driver's side fender, near the wheel well and not on the bumper. Nice Chuck Norris DVD, is that yours PJM99?

PJM99

Established Member
jhein2580 said:
Nice Chuck Norris DVD, is that yours PJM99?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I only wish it was mine! :bowdown: Damn Europeans get all the good stuff! :fm:

harsh5.0gt

Established Member
speaking of europeans lol did anyone see the vw plant ealier posted? clean as heck!! also pretty furturistic lookin! im interested to see if chuck norris signed a few cobras lol

SVT1993

Established Member
Lots of info about the 1993 Cobra in this thread, but still no mention of the type of pistons in a stock motor?!? What's up with that?

Users who are viewing this thread