'93 Cobra Dealer Promo Board

'93blownCOBRA

Established Member
Well, after having this thing for as long as I have owned my '93 Black Cobra I finally got it framed and hung up in my office with my other Mustang stuff. I have only seen one other like it really (that was posted in here a while back, I think a forum member was trying to make his own version of one) so this item seems to be pretty rare. Framed it measures in at 46" tall by 21" wide so it takes up a little bit of real estate. It is printed on some pretty heavy stock (like very thick card board). This advertising promo has been in the back of the extra bedroom closet since I can remember. I got it along with my SVT Cobra/Lightning Jackie Stewart VCR tape (yup, still have that too) at the now defunct East Ford dealership in Jackson Mississippi when I bought my Cobra new.

Attachments

• IMG_6680.jpeg
    IMG_6680.jpeg
    229.1 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_2478.JPG
    IMG_2478.JPG
    246.8 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
That’s really nice. I have a similar deal framed, along with the SVT certificate and window sticker of my 93 Cobra. I tried to post a picture of it, but anything larger than a postage stamp and the file is too large.

Rareone

Established Member
I’m looking for this and other original 93 SVT dealership items. If you want to sell it or if someone else has them for sale. Shoot me a message or call me
865-661-8191

Cobra Jet

Established Member
Great Dealership items you have there!

Being a collector of Mustang items, I can relate to “scores” that I came across either locally or online.

A lot of the Ford Dealership items found online, some sellers are just asking crazy money for them - even items that have damages (tears, scuffs, folded over etc).

I don’t know if some of you have checked the old “Ford Motorsport” items lately on eBay, but H-Sh*t!! The asking prices are insane…

WillyB93

Established Member
Rareone ^^^ is one of a couple buying stuff off forums like this and re-posting them on ebay and facebook. So sometimes it's not for his collection.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
@'93blownCOBRA, that's awesome. Great that you saved it all these years. It's hard to find stuff like that. Nice, too, that it has a personal value to you and you're giving it the attention it deserves in your office.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Well, after having this thing for as long as I have owned my '93 Black Cobra I finally got it framed and hung up in my office with my other Mustang stuff. I have only seen one other like it really (that was posted in here a while back, I think a forum member was trying to make his own version of one) so this item seems to be pretty rare. Framed it measures in at 46" tall by 21" wide so it takes up a little bit of real estate. It is printed on some pretty heavy stock (like very thick card board). This advertising promo has been in the back of the extra bedroom closet since I can remember. I got it along with my SVT Cobra/Lightning Jackie Stewart VCR tape (yup, still have that too) at the now defunct East Ford dealership in Jackson Mississippi when I bought my Cobra new.
Nicely done! I dig memorabilia.

Cobra Jet

Established Member
Does anyone have a lead on the specific 1994 SVT Cobra standup display? It would be similar to and exact dimensions of the large 1993 display in this thread.

If anyone has any leads - please PM me on here with price.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread