93 Cobra (Blk) FS/FT

marco93cobra

Established Member
1993 Ford Mustang Cobra
Black exterior with Gray leather interior.
93 cobra wheels with 245/45/17 tires in good condition (there are no scuffs or scrathes on rims)
Clear headlight with clear corners
5% window tint with front visor on windshield
Cobra floormats
Under the hood, the fender skirts have been flushed out as you can see in the pics.
Cd player (pioneer)
Engine: Ford Motorsport Crate engine X302
340 hp 310 ft.lbs
9.0:1 compression ratio
Alum GT-40 heads
E303 Hyd Roller cam
3” cast crank 50 oz.
Forged I beam 5.090 rods
Forged pistons
Svo rockers
Cobra intake with gt-40 lower
Sounds very healthy!

Other mods:
Throttle body (forgot brand)
Cold air kit
Grantelli mass air meter
Ford Racing Alum valve covers
New Ceramic coated non-equal length headers
New motor mounts
New H-pipe off road
New Stainless MagnaFlow CatBack Exhaust
New Stainless MagnaFlow exhaust tips
Walbro 255 intank fuel pump
24lb injectors
Aermotive fuel pressure regulator
(Alum) short throw shifter with OEM cobra knob
Z- trans T5 (what cobra was equiped with from ford)
new flywheel
small starter
1 wire 130 amp alternator (Powermaster)
New serpantine belt
3 core radiator
Factory fan clutch with shroud (have electric fan also)
FMS racing plug wires (red)
FMS plugs
MSD ingintion 6A
MSD coil
Battery in trunk (needs a box)
New clutch and pressure plate
New throwout bearing (ford)
New input bearing (ford)
New cable and firewall adjuster w/ quadrant
355 gears
AC there but not charged
180* thermostate
New cooling hoses
BRAKES:
New cobra master cylinder
Stainless steel braided lines
New wheel bearings
Slotted Rotors (painted calipers-red)

The body is in great condition, with, I think, 2 very small dents. Windows and guages work, ect. Cobra tail lights
Interior is in great shape, no rips in leather seats, power seats work, but carpet could use a shampoo. (nothing bad) The carpet in the hatch needs to be repalced and is in rough condition.
Bad, The new setup was installed last year from a 347 stroker w/ blower to this more mild setup so that it was more streetable and nice to cruise with AC. The new parts are not even broke in, and have less than 15 miles on them. I went outside this last week to get it out of the shop, started right up, warmed up and headed into town to get gas and take it to get it legal and tag it. I filled the mustang up with gas and I noticed a leak. (only leaks under pressure, so it is a line, more likely where it bolts to the pump) I am honestly finished wrenching on this car and will not be putting more time and money into it. There comes a point where you loose interest, and I have lost all interest in this car. I have too many other things going on right now to be messing with cars and will not be working on them for years to come.
I will not be fixing the leak, it is being sold as is.
UPDATE: I cleaned the car this weekend, I noticed that the speedo does not work, but I guarantee that it does, it did before. There is no wiper motor, but everything else is there, but a motor and it will work. The gas leak is above the tank, I am sure that it is where I hooked up the lines to the pump.

I have owned the car since 04 and not drove it more than a couple hundred miles (total) With this setup, less than 15 miles (total)
I WILL TRADE FOR A DIFFERENT CAR, NOTHING THAT NEEDS WORK OR PROJECTS!!
2000 MUSTANGS GT/COBRAS, CONVERTIBLESS OR HARDTOPS, CLONES, ECT
1998 TRANS AM AND MAYBE CAMAROS OR GTOS
(MILES ECT DOESN’T MATTER, AS LONG AS IT LOOKS NICE AND IS DEPENDABLE WITH AC)
$8,000 CASH ***FIRM*** Will not take less, so do not offer.
th_forsale7.jpg

th_starting-idle.jpg

th_forsale9.jpg

th_forsale8.jpg

th_forsale6.jpg

th_forsale5.jpg

th_forsale4.jpg

th_forsale3.jpg

th_forsale2.jpg

th_forsale1.jpg

Last edited:

Anthony Corley

Established Member
Very interested

Im new to this site and do not know how to send a pm so i am posting this here... honestly only created an account to get in touch with you about this car! I am located in South Carolina and would not be able to come and look at the car before the purchase. could you pm or email me some more pics of the car at [email protected]rior, pics of the engine in the car, and the dents on the body that you mentioned in your post..also any other flaws that might be in the paint. HAVE CASH IN HAND

Thanks
Anthony

SC351fox

Established Member
S

snakeplisskin93

Could you explain what was done to inner fenders?

Got pic to open up. Can those panels be taken out and is stock metal underneath unmolested?

Last edited by a moderator:

marco93cobra

Established Member
Could you explain what was done to inner fenders?

Got pic to open up. Can those panels be taken out and is stock metal underneath unmolested?

No they are welded in. As far as the stock ones are, this isnt the car is you are wanting to take it back to factory. This is a nice Cobra, but it just isnt the car you want to spend a ton of money on to take it back to the way that it was in 93.

S

snakeplisskin93

Ok, yes, I'm keeping an eye out for more stock ones than modded ones. Thanks for the honesty.

SC351fox

Established Member
Sounds like a great car for the money. Its worth it for me with a decent body and interior. Im not concerned with anything mechanical since I would be pulling it apart and going through everything anyway. Do you know if it is still original paint?

Thanks

sprintstang

Established Member
Im not tring to keep anybody from buying the car or cause problems with the op but I ran a car fax and it shows prior salvage. After talking with the op is was from the car being stolen

marco93cobra

Established Member
Anyone that was interested, after I found out with the past of this car, was told about it and was shown the carfax. I was never hiding a thing. The proof was all there. This was a great car for the price.

CAR IS SOLD!

Users who are viewing this thread