93 3.2 v6

SHOut!

My shift solenoid for 1st and 3rd gear is bad. The interior has suffered from sitting since then (about 3 years) I have an 82 cutlass I'm driving instead. I would like to see my 93 sho 3.2 v6 go to good use. This was a great car to have as a daily driver. For the time I did have it I did do some work to it, and parts were hard to find and expensive. The engine is sound. And transmission is good other than the shift solenoid. NO RUST.Put a new magnaflow exhaust 1year prior to its sabatical. Give me an offer if interested. I would like to get a g for it, its almost priceless for the body and legit parts.

Last edited:

blue92

Established Member
My shift solenoid for 1st and 3rd gear is bad. The interior has suffered from sitting since then (about 3 years) I have an 82 cutlass I'm driving instead. I would like to see my 93 sho 3.2 v6 go to good use. This was a great car to have as a daily driver. For the time I did have it I did do some work to it, and parts were hard to find and expensive. The engine is sound. And transmission is good other than the shift solenoid. NO RUST.Put a new magnaflow exhaust 1year prior to its sabatical. Give me an offer if interested. I would like to get a g for it, its almost priceless for the body and legit parts.

Some pics would be nice also you could convert it to a 5 speed.

Users who are viewing this thread