92 sonic blown 331 notch

sonicnotch

Established Member
I know reading is tough for some people. I appreciate your reply any ways. Did you ever think if you cant get a response from someone you wouldn't have a way to look at the car in person????? IMAGINE THAT!!!!!!

I actually emailed 2 more times via his craigslist add. Not a single reply, not even a please come see the car you will be so impressed you will give me $20k for the car.

I'm probably the only local buyer with cash and here I am spinning my wheels. In the pics it looks like the lower trim panel is missing in the interior? I assume the car comes with the drag wheels and street wheels shown in the craigslist add? Any documentation for the modifications?
If you want to sell the car then message me your #. I'll show up at your door with cash if you have title in hand Sunday.

After that lowball offer i wouldnt even waste my time i do not need to sell the car it sits in a heated garage dsnt bother me a bit. As stated it only has the drag wheels . I can get the receipts as it was all ordered from jegs and tuned at psi i do not believe its missing any interior part but that pic was when i was putting it together
d127d917d5488d3dd4e6981984de100c.jpg

Shelby 08 14

Established Member
Still available????

Call me asap if this car is still available. 561-644-9333 very serious and no low ball offer like the guy for 5 kmless. We WILL work out a deal

grabsand

Established Member
Been trying to contact you please pm me to get a time to talk very interested adult cash buyer !

FartpipeZ28

Cry baby, Yes, I live in Moms' basement
Established Member
I'm sorry but I've tried this with this seller a year ago on the same car same price. Its such a good deal people are knocking down his door. You need to not reply to his craigslist add. You must go to his house without the address and offer $1000 more than his asking price to get a response. Good luck with the sale. I heard if you leave the car up for sale long enough it'll eventually become a antique and be worth more?

Users who are viewing this thread