92 notch FULLY built 4v + whipple + e85=NASTY

knarias

Established Member
U can hear me let off a d get get back on it on the launch, def has a 9sec pass in it as it sits... Best mph of the day was 137

knarias

Established Member
Here u go Mod fox @ sgmp - YouTube sorry for vid quality but I had to record the vid w my phone from friends Facebook cuz it was set private... ;) best mph of the day was 137, no bad for lowest boost setting and no bottle

slow2v

GONE
Established Member
we have the same setup basically except im running a 2.8 mammoth
shit looks sick

let me come pick up the wheels/fuel setup
cash in hand
941-626-7444

knarias

Established Member
We're you just at SGMP Saturday dec 29? I think I raced you in my black 03 cobra! If not an exact replica was there lol we had a close race.

Yeah bud that was me, ur car is sick man, I ran u on my 2nd pass which it was 10.3 @ 135, ended up w a best of 10.2 @ 136 w a shitty 1.4x sixty, last launch I got the sixty to 1.3x but car lifted too hard and twisted to hard, when it came back down was already out of control, anti roll bars are going in this week, we going back in 3 weeks and we shooting for 9s at the current boost level (15.5 psi)
Ps. I was really impressed w the way ur car takes off man, thumps up:beer:

knarias

Established Member
Can't wait to put the 175 shot in it and up the boost to 23-25lbs ;) should be fun if I can keep it straight lol

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Yea man my car is alright on those 18's on slicks I'd be deep in the 9's. Might want to hold out a few more weeks till pony wars at SGMP and throw a for sale sign on it. Maybe it beating up on all those Chevys and dodges will help with sale.

knarias

Established Member
When is pony wars? Yeah ur car def moves, what sixty u getting? The pass that I ran u I think u did 10.1 @ 137, def w skinnies and 15s w slicks in the rear should be in the 9s all day

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
It's February 9th at SGMP it's a real fun event 5.0 magazine shows up and gets good coverage too. I personally think its the best time to showcase your ride. I got a 1.49 60' best that day, but power shifted 2nd gear and blew them off. Best pass was a 10.10 and best mph was 139.95

knarias

Established Member
Nice man, I'll try and make it, hopefully by then I'll have the suspension fully dialed in and at least spray on the car ;) shooting for low 9s on spray, only one way to find out right lol next time I see u there I'll stop and check that beast out man, good looking car for sure

knarias

Established Member
Not sure haven't tried that, but half the fuel cell (4 gallons) is about 7-8 full 1/4 mile passes...

knarias

Established Member
Went to sgmp again this sat, still on low boost no bottle and got the car to 1.3x sixty on foot brake and 10.04 @ 135, temps were in the 79-81 range at the track, let the car cool off for a bit hoping for temps to go down a bit (like mid 70s) but it got worse and by3pm it was in the high 80s... Not bad, I know the car has a 9.9 in it as it sits w better temps... Going back to sgmp on the 26th on 150shot and low boost, looking for 9.4-9.5 slips

Users who are viewing this thread