92 mustang fully restored and fully built

semperfi1311

Established Member
418 CID, Eagle forged crank, H beams, custom Ross pistons. 4.1 stroke x 4.030 bore. 10.5 to 1 compression, easily run on 93 octane pump gas, NO need for race fuel
Heads are AFR205's that have been ported by the BEST. His name is Ed Curtis he owns/operates Flow Tech Induction. That is a $3000 set of cylinder heads, PAC springs, Titanium retainers, etc. Ed also did the porting/matching of the intake manifold.
The car was dialed in VERY well, and on an ENGINE dyno made 570 hp/ 550 ftlbs of torque. I spent hours tweaking that Demon carb, we actually ran 3 carbs on that motor on the dyno and the demon made nearly the best power (down 2 hp to a Prosystems Holley carb), but was absolutely the best driving on the street. and the camshaft is a hydraulic roller. 240/248, .575/.585

Suspension is ALL upgraded. There is nothing left for you to do.
Front is a full tubular K member kit, with strange 10 way adjustable struts and coil over kit.
Rear suspension is Adjustable lower control arms, and Baseline suspensions upper control arm kit. Rear also has 10 way adjustable shocks. That suspension setup has been proven on cars making 1000+ horsepower and running deep into the 8's and 9's in the 1/4 mile.
The front suspension setup came from Team Z Motorsports - Suspension Kits and Components for hardcore Mustangs & more!
rear is from www.baselinesuspensions.com

It is an original 5.0 car, black w/black interior. It really was tough to paint an original blk/blk car sonic blue but after having 6 different black cars in a row I needed the change LOL!
That interior is untouched and is exactly as it came from ford
Brakes are stock rear and 87+ front with Lincoln 73mm calipers and a cobra master cyl
Its a 74 block girdled
Rear suspension id baselines street launch setup

http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll144/Shifterlou/92 coupe/

Last edited:

semperfi1311

Established Member
you could build the motor for that almost and you cant come across the notchs that are not ragged out or just stripped for drag now

silver93

Established Member
are you intrested in a trade i have a mysticrome 04 cobra,kb, built motor,true forged wheels, tons of up grades car was fetured in 5.0 mustang mag. i have all documents and paper work also the car is a true jem. just looking to get into a clean foxbody i can accually drag and cruise on the street also.i have pics if you are intrested also i would of course need cash my way and this car dynoed 585 on pump gas and 650 on race tune

silver93

Established Member
I totally understand that. Ima try to sell my car out right and I my consider just buying out right maybe. PM me your bottom dollar any quarter mile times if you have any. Thanks

Mongoose 03

The Godfather
Established Member
15k is reasonable for a built coupe with a full interior. My son would be hard pressed to take 15k for the one I had built for him.
Pictures will help you sell it...good luck

BV600

Established Member
This thing is sick, if I was in the states Id be all over it. Good luck with the sell.
I had a Ed Curtis specd Cam in the GTO in my sig

Users who are viewing this thread