92 Foxbody Roller

92BlkGT

Established Member
92 Black GT roller up for sale. Original 5.0 auto car, clean title only 120xxx miles. My plan was to make it a fun street/strip car but lost intreset and bought a 03 cobra instead.

Parts not installed:
Cervinis cobra rear bumper (new)
Cervinis cobra spoiler (new)
50resto front bumper (new)
Smoked front head lights and foglights (new)
Door belts for the outside of the door (new)
Used 351 not sure on what year it is, have the shotrblock plus cast heads and othe misc. Parts that go with the motor.

Other info.
Has new LX tailights on it that I just installed, I also have the grey interior it is not in the car, everything minus the carpet and shifter. The original wiring harness is gone but still have the computer. I was going carb so I got rid of a bunch of stuff under the hood, power steering pump is still there. Original rear end is under it, and have the original drive shaft. The car wasn't wrecked when I bought it but had dings and dents all over so the bodywork has been started atleast one coat of mud has been thrown at it but certain spots might need hit again and then primed and painted. The front windshield has a crack in it so that'll new replaced, will need a new gas door also. Looking to get $180o firm located in Waterloo,Ia

Users who are viewing this thread