91 Mustang GT Stroker

93blucoupe

Established Member
91 Mustang GT, 95 lightning 351 roller block, forged standard bore pistons, 3.85 stroker crank, x-cam, TFS twisted wedge heads, TFS-R intake, 36lb injectors, pro-m maf, 3g 130 amp alternator, 255 intank pump, griffin radiator, high flow water pump, still has ps and a/c, billet dizzy, optima yellow top, msd 6al, 200 style cobra-r hood, 93 cobra rear spoiler, lx tails, t-5 trans, manual doors, pioneer cd and speakers, pony-r rears 17x10. Paint; I painted it myself and the clear coat didnt turn out right, the hood and spoiler are still black. Has 4.30's right now but I can include 373's with it. I still have the original spoiler, rear ponys and 327 gears. I dont know what to ask for this so I'm going to leave it at reasonable offers or trade for something with 4-doors, preferably a jeep cherokee 4x4 or expedition. Don't really want to sell this but I need something for my wife and coming baby and a baby seat wont fit without hitting the front seat.

Picture032.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Last edited:

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
gotta love the plywood door panels, nice touch :nonono:. hopefully someone who knows what to do with this car will buy it and fix it up nicely.

93blucoupe

Established Member
For someone thats been on here less than a year.....When I want your opinion I'll give it to you, until then if you dont want to buy the car keep your comments to yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread