91 gt40 mustang gt for trade

KingKB

Established Member
I want to trade my 1991 mustang gt for a96 to 98 cobra plus cash on my end.three miss are as follows:
MOTOR: short block rebuilt at 100k, has about 65k on it now, its got GT40P heads and intake the heads were fully rebuilt, tanked, and the combustion Chambers were polished,it also has a b303 cam, bbk 70mm throttle body,egr delete, smog delete and AC delete,bbk under drive pullies, an aem intake and 14 degrees of timing
EXAHUAST:bbk ceramic coated long tube headers,bbk h pipe and slp loudmouth catback
TRANSMISSION: stock t5 built at Hanlon motorsports, Hurst shifter, king cobra clutch, stress steel quadrant, steeda cable and billit firewall adjuster
REAREND: completely rebuilt with all new bearings and shims, Cartier has the ford racing carbon clutch kit in it and 373 gears abs the Tranny had both Speedo gears in it so the speedometer is correct
SUSPENSION: new shocks and struts in all four corners, new quadshocks also, lowered on bbk linear springs has a great stance.

No rust anywhere at all on the car, originally a south Carolina car and it had never seen snow or salt, i'm looking to trade for a 96 to 98 cobra coupe and I'll throw cash on Mt end, please either email me at [email protected] our txt me at 4408294893 I'll send pics via txt or email, thank you

Users who are viewing this thread