90-96 F-150,250 or Bronco needed. 2500 to spend

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Like the title says. I need a truck, must be 4x4 with a v8. Auto or standard doesnt matter but it needs to work. My winter truck died and I dont feel like spending more money on it being that its so old. Looking for a 90-96 F-150, F-250, or even a decent full size Bronco. Have 2500 to spend but would like something slightly less so I can put it on the road with the left over cash and if needed fix it up some. Any help or leads would be greatly appreicated. I had flurries yesterday and my Bullitt is still not in storage due to loss of winter truck. Thanks guys.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Found a 92 F-150 4x4 with a 5.8 auto. Fender rot repaired and painted. Going to give him the cash tomorrow for it. Good luck, they are out there but all rusty. I called about 12 places and only this guy and one other guy called me back. I looked at an 89 F-250 that was wrecked and the guy had no idea. He left it at his business facing the fence and his co-worker hit the whole pass side with a trailer. Not to mention it was a diesel and full of mice.

Users who are viewing this thread