9 Sec Daily, VMP, '15 Motor, Built Trans, Rear

466roller

Established Member
After enjoying and building this car over the last 3 years I have decided to put it up for sale. I have several posts on this site as well as videos on youtube of the car. I feel it has been tastly modified without sacrificing much in the way of comfort.

Asking Price is $32,000.

I have done all the mechanical work on the car myself. I can tell you everything about this car.

2013 GT Premium Sterling Grey Metallic
61k miles (25k on '15 motor)
Brembo Brake Package
Heated Seats, Back Up Sensors and Camera
Other Options are listed below

IMG_6201.JPG

Engine is a '15 Longblock with Comp Stage 3 NA cams, (No Limiters on Intake)
MMR Oil Pump Gears
Gen 2 VMP TVS( 69,72, 75, 82mm Pulleys). Hasty Bracket for Better Belt Wrap
DD149 CAI with Race filter and Spare Street filter
VMP Underhood Ice Tank with upgraded Whipple pump.
Ford Racing Monoblade
ARH LTH's, X-pipe, 3" exhaust with Dynomax bullets and UltraFlow mufflers. All Stainless.
Last Time on the Dyno the car made 830/676 on Pump E85 on the 72mm Pulley.

IMG_6196.JPG

Fuel System is a Fore Innovations Stage 4 Return Style Set-up with a Triple pump hat. This cost me over $2K as an employee at PBH Performance!
I'm using two 465 pumps with -8 Feed and Return, ID 1000's. Pressure is regulated AFTER the rails. It's a shame you can't see the way the system is ran.

I built the transmission when I wortked at PBH Performance. It has the TCS billet Intermediate shaft, Modified center support and Raybestos frictions and steels. I freshened it up after ModNationals in November of '17.
Circle D 2C Converter

I also Built the rear end there as well.
9" Ford axle ends, Moser 35 Spline axles, WaveTrac differential and Ford Racing 3.15 gears.
It's anchored to the car by
UPR Adjustable Upper Control Arm(street version)
Maximum Motorsports LCA Relocation Brackets
Extreme Duty Adjustable Lower Control Arms
Tig Vision Street Anti-Roll Bar
Viking DA Rear shocks
Steeda Sport Springs
With this set-up the car has been 1.31 to the 60'

The Front Suspension consists of
UPR Tubular K-Member
Lightweight Radiator Support
Strange SA Struts W/Steeda CC Plates and Eibach Pro-Kit Springs.

I upgraded the Stereo while retaining the factory headunit and all SYNC Functions.
Audio Control DQ 61 Digital Sound Processor with EQ and Signal Delay.
Alpine PDX V9 5 Channel Amp powers Alpine Components and JL Audio ZR800 Mid-Bass speakers in the doors.
The amp and signal processor are mounted on a flip down panel above the passengers feet.
In the trunk I molded a Custom Fiberglass enclosure for one Pioneer Competition 10" Sub.
The car has well over 100 sqft of sound dampening installed. The inner doors, door panels, trunk, inner rear quarters, basically anything that rattled.

IMG_6184.JPG

This car has been my daily driver since I bought it back in 2015. I feel it is a great example of a 9 Second Daily driven Coyote. Alex Flores has been tuning the car for over 2 years, both while at VMP Performance and Lund Racing. It can be driven ANYWHERE. The NGauge will have the current E85 tune as well as a 93 ocatne tune to be used with the 82mm pulley.

Current Wheels are TSW Valencia's 20x10 and 20x8 with New Tires on all 4 corners and new TPM sensors. Rears are 305/35/20 Nitto 555R Drag Radials. Car has went 10.30 with these on a 79mm pulley.

IMG_6187.JPG

IMG_6188.JPG

IMG_6189.JPG

IMG_6190.JPG

Included in the sale will be,
A set of Weld RTS S77 Wheels, 17x10 and 17x4.5. ET Street R Radials and 27" Front Runners
A Pair of 15x10 RTS S77 Wheels with 275/50 ET Bracket Pro tires
Here is a pic of it with the 17's on all 4 corners.

IMG_5033.JPG

I also have the factory rear control arms, intake, catted H-pipe, fluid reservoir for Heat Exchanger, Steeda Tubular Rear lower control arms, a spare set of ID 1000's and another set of 20" wheels (with tires) for the street. I'm sure there are things I'm forgetting but this is the majority of it.

IMG_6207.JPG

Asking Price again is $32k. I feel that is a pretty competitive # given the condition and upgrades done to the car. I will be following the thread for updates and to answer any ?'s
Thanks, Donnie

Attachments

• IMG_6194.JPG
    IMG_6194.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 360
Last edited:

466roller

Established Member
Decided to trade the car in. I will be removing alot of the parts off the car and selling them seperately(rear end, suspension, CAI, Ice tank) to name a few.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Whats next Donnie? You gonna join YDBT and jump on the '18 wagon?

Ive got a 10r80 car and love it.

466roller

Established Member
Whats next Donnie? You gonna join YDBT and jump on the '18 wagon?

Ive got a 10r80 car and love it.
Not quite. I've had at least one mustang in the garage for the past 19 years, but no more after this one. I can never leave them alone and it's just too "slippery a slope".

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Boy I'll say. Good job with the sale Donnie, somebody bought a fast and very drivable car. Were you able to change out the pulleys without changing the belt?

Users who are viewing this thread