9" pumpkin - 3.50 Traction Lok - 28 spline - excellent condition

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
For sale is a 9 inch pumpkin that I ran in my 1966 coupe. The case is from a Lincoln Versailles. I had a 28 spline Traction Lok carrier rebuilt and professionally installed with a real nice 3.50 ring and pinion. The whole thing only has about 5k miles (99% street with maybe 20 runs at the track over the last 17 years) on it since the rebuild where new bearings and clutches were used. Posi works great as I "tested" it this spring and left two nice black strips behind the car. The only reason I am selling is I decided to upgrade to a 31 spline setup with an Eaton Detroit Tru-Trac carrier.

This setup survived easily behind my manual trans small block making an estimated 425 horsepower.

My gear guy checked this out and said it is good to go - ready to be installed. Complete pumpkin, 28 spline Traction Lok, 3.50 ring and pinion, and yoke. I will have it cleaned up and ready for you. $425.

I am not interested in shipping this. It is heavy. I am located 15 minutes from Pittsburgh, PA and am willing to drive 30 miles in any direction to meet a buyer.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
image.png
image.png
Pics...

Users who are viewing this thread