9.93@140 evolution performance

RonParsons

Kaneda’s 3rd alter ego
Heavily modded 500 is MOVING! Almost as fast as a bone stock Demon. Pretty badass.

So if a 900+ modded GT500 is still slower than a bone stock Demon, how will the stock GT500 do against the Dodge? Curious has anyone run them yet? Lots of Demons out there, but so few owners drive them. Looking forward to that matchup.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
It’s tq management killing the mph. There’s a tune cat delete gt 500 that ran 3 mph faster in track mode launching off idle and paddle shifting. Drag mode still has ton of tq management.
I heard that the torque management was holding the car back as well.
We shall see.

This is all I’m finding, Tony.
View attachment 1617080
Pretty darn impressive AJ.
It says FBO car as well as cammed though. I thought that was just a BLOWER ONLY car at 9.4 @ 150mph. I misunderstood.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Those HP figures can’t be right...I hope they aren’t right.

Demons and Hellcats are a bit heavier and trap higher with similar HP numbers.

“BONE STOCK” demons have trapped 140. No where near 950whp. Challengers at that power are easily 150+.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
We shall see.

It says FBO car as well as cammed though. I thought that was just a BLOWER ONLY car at 9.4 @ 150mph. I misunderstood.

Blower only in regards to power adders. No nitrous.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
We shall see.

yes. Bolt on and cam, but still on stock blower and without nitrous.

Kinda like “pulley only” or “cam only”. It can come with full supporting mods.

Camaro needs a cam swap to make up for the stangs extra 3! :D

PIPO

Established Member

Attachments

• BF5807C4-4540-4236-B6CC-B86B57DB87D6.jpeg
    BF5807C4-4540-4236-B6CC-B86B57DB87D6.jpeg
    53.3 KB · Views: 115

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
I'm all for a bit of trolling, but damn. The amount of trolling going on in just about every damn 2020 GT500 post is becoming exhausting. It's old. Move on lol.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
what I saw said DRs on the 20" wheels

There seems to be a lot of talk about separate torque management and such for the trans. The 1.6x 60' seems a little slow, not sure its a limitation of tire or tune - didnt the Demon 60' in the 1.40 range?
I meant an actual drag wheel/tire setup. Not factory wheels with DR on the back. I realize they wont get to put too small of wheels on because the brakes are so dang large. What I saw over at M6G was stock trans programming and manually shifting to run it higher in the RPM. Either way, it’s fast!!!

yes. Bolt on and cam, but still on stock blower and without nitrous.

Kinda like “pulley only” or “cam only”. It can come with full supporting mods.

Camaro needs a cam swap to make up for the stangs extra 3! :D
Unless I’m missing something, it’s a CNC ported LT4 blower which is not exactly “stock.”

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I meant an actual drag wheel/tire setup. Not factory wheels with DR on the back. I realize they wont get to put too small of wheels on because the brakes are so dang large. What I saw over at M6G was stock trans programming and manually shifting to run it higher in the RPM. Either way, it’s fast!!!

Unless I’m missing something, it’s a CNC ported LT4 blower which is not exactly “stock.”

let me rephrase, still on factory supplied blower (ported).

SlowShelby_TX

Established Member
“BONE STOCK” demons have trapped 140. No where near 950whp. Challengers at that power are easily 150+.

While this is not to only "speak" to your post, but how long have these been out and modded? The Demon comes "stock" with a race gas tune if you buy the crate...afterword's. The Shelby is on a brand new tranny and in it's infancy. Relax. All cars can be as fast as you can afford. Do you want to talk about road course times or depreciation? If you are buying any of these cars for a quarter mile time, I have to say you are just not bright.

As far as the "heavily modded" comment, that is sure short bus material. Would ANYONE ever consider a pullied, ported blower, and fuel terminator heavily modded? What about a Condor or Trinity car at that point? A Hellcat with those mods? Heads, cam(s), whipple….sure.

I think a few of some of yall's sandwiches fell out of the proverbial pick nick basket.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
While this is not to only "speak" to your post, but how long have these been out and modded? The Demon comes "stock" with a race gas tune if you buy the crate...afterword's. The Shelby is on a brand new tranny and in it's infancy. Relax. All cars can be as fast as you can afford. Do you want to talk about road course times or depreciation? If you are buying any of these cars for a quarter mile time, I have to say you are just not bright.

As far as the "heavily modded" comment, that is sure short bus material. Would ANYONE ever consider a pullied, ported blower, and fuel terminator heavily modded? What about a Condor or Trinity car at that point? A Hellcat with those mods? Heads, cam(s), whipple….sure.

I think a few of some of yall's sandwiches fell out of the proverbial pick nick basket.

LOL

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
You get it.

These guys that have “built” bolt on cars have no ****ing clue what they’re on about. They’ve “been around” (seen at a meet) some bigger builds that never got sorted.

They guys in here that can’t weld plate or even fabricate a ****ing fuel hat think this shit is some amazing unbreakable ceiling. Bunch of limp twisted Hillary bent mindset shit.

Pro trump when someone else is driving the car, but Hillary supporter in their own garage.

Users who are viewing this thread