'89 Cobra Clone ULTRA NICE

JD86

Established Member
1989 Mustang Cobra Clone, 317 cu.in, Brodix Street 5.0 aluminum heads, E cam, 255 pump, 42lb injectors, Cobra intake, 65mm T-body, lightning mass air, polished Vortech T trim, 3.33 pulley, long tube headers, X pipe off road, Magnaflow mufflers, Tremec TKO, Ram clutch, aluminum drive shaft Hurst shifter, aluminum radiator, SN95 fans, UPR tubular K member and A arms, front coil overs, UPR CC plates, UPR rear control armss, 3:73 gear. Cobra front brakes, Real Ford FR500 wheels with 285 rear and 235 front tires with 90% tread. Engine bay has been filled and smoothed from the shock towers forward. The entire car including engne bay, door jams and hatch area was painted last year and is a 9.5 out of 10. All window moldings have been refinished or replaced. All weather stripping has been replaced. New front windshield. New seat covers front and rear. Interior is a 9 out of 10. Cold AC. The car made 420 RWHP with only 7 lbs of boost with converters, EMMISIONS LEGAL. The car now has off road and no longer requires emissions testing. So another 100 horses is just a pulley and tune away. THIS IS NOT A RACE CAR! It has never been down the track. Want to know how fast it is? Buy it and let me know how it goes. You will be hard pressed to find a nicer one on the road. Most of these FOX bodies are either junk or cut up race cars. The car runs great with no excuses. Driven to weekly cruise night by a 64 year old man. PICS DO NOT DO THIS CAR JUSTICE! It is a one year old resto that needs nothing but a new ass in the seat. Not interested in trades or help with selling. Serious buyers only. Call for more info and pics. No calls after 10 PM. 770-580-5443. $16,500

Last edited:

JD86

Established Member
I thought I could post pics but it ain't happening. If some one could help with this I can email or text them. If not, sorry to junk up the for sale section and will understand if thig gets deleted.

JD

draggingto

Established Member
No problem, here you go bud.

w5.jpg

w3.jpg

w2.jpg

w4.jpg

w8.jpg

w6.jpg

w7.jpg

w1.jpg

JD86

Established Member
Tony, the car is in kennesaw. Not far from you at all. Let me know if your interested.

Thanks everyone for the props. The car really is a cut above.

Users who are viewing this thread