'88 Mustang GT Convertible, 46k miles, stock

rpalmer

What's the hurry?
Established Member
'88 Mustang GT Convertible, 46k miles, stock, SOLD

CAR HAS BEEN SOLD

1988 Mustang GT convertible, completely stock.

Off white light grey with a white leather interior, 5.0 and a 5 speed, 46,000 miles.

It used to be my Mom's but about 5 years ago after she became elderly and no longer drove it she sold it to neighbors.

They've enjoyed it, their sons have enjoyed it, but now that the kids are moving out of the house they find they have too many cars and are looking to sell it.

The sons friends also enjoyed it and several of their friends at the high school learned to drive a stick with it, hence the clutch burned out and a new clutch was recently installed, probably within the past 6,000 miles but I'd have to check with them.

Mom kept it in the garage and rarely drove it. It had about 22,000 on it when it was sold and I suspect I personally put a third of those miles on it.

I used to periodically wax it for Mom but the neighbors don't have a garage and aren't really car fanatics so it's not been pampered like it used to be and has a few bumps and bruises. It needs a new top, but other than that, I suspect it would clean up nicely.

More photos posted at Mom's Mustang GT

They really want it out of the driveway so I suspect there's room for negotiation (went for $3,000 - an absolute steal).

If I had the garage space, I'd grab it back myself. But 4 cars just won't fit in my driveway.

Hit me and I'll forward you Kate and Andy's phone number. The car is in the Boston, MA area.

-RP​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread