87notch terminator build questions

Mystic03

Established Member
hello all im about to start my terminator swap in my notch before i go balls deep i want to get an idea and advice from the experienced. what would you do different to make the swap easier for you.

i have all wiring from interior to engine but i plan on just using powertrain ecu and wiring and underhood fuse box with all the wiring and ccrm and just tap the ignition switch into the 04 ecu. I will be going ms3pro on it or holley down the road but thats my starting point for now.

any help appreciated.

Last edited:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Where are you located? I have a full FAST XFI 2.0 professionally tuned by Lidio at Alternative Auto from a Terminator Fox swap. Ours was turbo but it’ll be all you need for a boosted 4.6 swap.
Near Toledo OH
-J

MG0h3

Established Member
Did you already buy the engine?

Considering going bust engine for mine and I’ve got a perfectly running 03 long lock still in car

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Mystic03

Established Member
Where are you located? I have a full FAST XFI 2.0 professionally tuned by Lidio at Alternative Auto from a Terminator Fox swap. Ours was turbo but it’ll be all you need for a boosted 4.6 swap.
Near Toledo OH
-J
im in az but ill be using ms3pro

Mystic03

Established Member
Did you already buy the engine?

Considering going bust engine for mine and I’ve got a perfectly running 03 long lock still in car

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
yeah i already have the full motor blower to pan just need a t56 and install starts

ive started yanking out the wiring from the stock fox ect

Users who are viewing this thread