87 Grand National Shoot

89 az ssp

F-16 Crew Chief
Established Member
I stopped in Chicago while home on leave and had the chance to shoot this amazing 1200HP GN. We both braved the 15* temp and came up with these.....more to follow.

DSC_3687.jpg

DSC_3716.jpg

DSC_3723.jpg

DSC_3769.jpg

DSC_3749.jpg

DSC_3779.jpg

DSC_3791.jpg

DSC_3810.jpg

whiplash306

Established Member
Might be fast as lightning, but ugly as sin

It is absolutely incredible to me when I read/hear someone call a GN "ugly". It must be a generational thing. Certainly, they weren't a stunningly beautiful car, but they commanded such respect and admiration, that to see one (for those in the know) is to be in awe! They almost "require" a certain reverence.... :)

Out of curiosity 1bad, how old are you? ....I don't mean this condescendingly, just curious....

SNAKE_FL

Established Member
My EX use to say "they look like drug dealers cars" ... but who care what she thinks, she is an EX now .. this car is stunning .. one I would have to add to my collection if i got rich or became a drug dealer!!

1badsilversvt

turn up the boost
Established Member
What difference does it make how old I am? I think grand nationals are ugly. He might think terminators are ugly. It's all in people's taste. Yea it's a bad car. I would rather have a car way slower and look better. My preference

kaz109

Established Member
Sweet mother of god, in the name of everything holy that is truly jus a thing of beauty!!!!!!!!! Would you happen to know what Turbo the car has?

whiplash306

Established Member
Age has nothing to do with it, I think it's badass and I'm 21
Good man! You have seen the light, sir!

What difference does it make how old I am? I think grand nationals are ugly. He might think terminators are ugly. It's all in people's taste. Yea it's a bad car. I would rather have a car way slower and look better. My preference
I agree with your sentiment whole-heartedly. But humor me - how old are you? It's not incriminating! You've not done anything wrong. Haha! It's more a thing of illy prepped research on my part...ha!

Users who are viewing this thread