'83 fox 8.50 index outlaw 8.5 or????wtt

Arena

Established Member
All new has 10 passes

New azure blue paint job,'86 nose,'87-93 doors,hatch and glass.

427"dart block eagle 4340 rotating assembly, weisco forged nos pistons,external oil pump,canton pro pan,
Svo c3 heads and intake,jesel shaft rockers,kooks headers,holley HP 1000 carb.
msd pro billet distributer,msd crank trigger, msd programable 7531.
Maziere electric waterpump, gz vaccume pump.
PHP:

Reid case glide,1.80 straight cut gearset,trans brake,select performance 9"nos converter.ati turboaction shifter.

Moser 9",strange nodular center section and spool 35 spline axels,willwood disc brakes.

Strange double adj.shocks with coil overs in stock location with Wolfe adjuster.
wolfe adj. lowers,upr double adj uppers.single adj antiroll

Tubular k member and control arms qa1 adj struts with coilover springs.

Engine front and mid plate. Skinny kid limiter. 10point moly cage with current 8.50 cert.window net,kirkey seats, full autometer guages. Simpson parachute.

Magnafuel racestar 500 fuel pump ,custom made 8gal aluminum fuel cell#10 line to magnafuel regulator.

Everything on this car was done professionally, paint, wiring, welding, engine, and trans.It runs awsome easy mid 8's leaves hard and goes straight.only reason for sellong is i dont have the time for it.as far as trades I'd like a,'05 and up modded mustang or a termi.let me know what you have. I have over 40k wrapped up in thos car.
I'll try to add pics if not shoot me a text @631 219 5991 also on racing junk ad#2472807. Bunch of pics there.

Arena

Established Member
I would be interested the only issue I have is with the cold start problem. The clutch i would deal with as long as the trans is good.do you have any dyno figures? Is the shortblock built?

white05gt

Established Member
The trans is good and the clutch still holds but the clutch is stock so I know it's short lived. It was tuned and dynoed at Brenspeed when they installed the supercharger, the numbers were 500 rwhp and 432 ft lbs of torque. I am running an email tune right now so I don't know what the numbers would be but I couldn't get the cold start issue fixed. I haven't found anyone that is able to tune for the JPC intake without trailering it to a tuner, nearest one I would have do it is 5 hours (Tim Barth). Currently when I do drive it, I unplug the maf sensor and let it idle until it's up to operating temp. Then I shut it off, plug in the maf and it runs good so I know it is a tune issue. The shortblock is still stock and it is at it's limits for the stock rods and pistons but I never worried about it since it hasn't ever been to the track even though I set it up for the strip.

As far as the tune, if it is an issue I will find a truck and trailer and take it to Chicago to have it tuned.

Last edited:

Arena

Established Member
Ok let me call justin tomorrow. If we do put somthing together we would need to meet 1/2 way and im located on long island. Let me know if you would be able to work that out.did you do the mods or did you buy it that way?also my car runs on race gas.

Arena

Established Member
Ok let me call justin tomorrow. If we do put somthing together we would need to meet 1/2 way and im located on long island. Let me know if you would be able to work that out.did you do the mods or did you buy it that way?also my car runs on race gas.

Sorry i didnt see you had brenspeed do the install.let me know if amd when you would want to try and put something together.thanks Sal

white05gt

Established Member
Car was stock when I bought it other than the hood and ducktail spoiler, Brenspeed installed the supercharger, k-member, a-arms and gears/diff work. I did install the rear suspension, driveshaft, intake and some other small items but the major work was installed by a shop. I did forget to mention I made a small hole in the underside of the hood where the ram air duct is in order to clear the intake. Meeting halfway wouldn't be a problem, let me know if you have anymore questions after talking to Justin. I will get the car out this weekend and take pics inside and out so I can email you all the photos.

Arena

Established Member
Ok cool .If you give me a call so i can give you the compete rundown on my car and ask you a few mor? About your car and maybe work out the details thanks Sal.631 219 5991 or pm your # thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread