83-86 2.5" Cowl Hood. Bolt-On. Pick-Up Only

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Looking to sell my my 2.5" Cowl Hood in primer gray gel coat, so that means it's never been painted obviously. It has a minor chip at the rear of the hood which can you can use bondo on or sand down before painted. I honestly do not remember the maker of the hood. I know it is not Cervinis. The only hood that looks like the inside of this hood is from HO fiber trends. It looks exactly identical to this hood on the inside by the latch area and where the holes are punched and the middle of the area where the insulation would go looks identical, but there are no actual markings on the hood of any kind indicating who makes the hood. Example...

HO Fibertrends Mustang Fiberglass Cowl Hood 2" (83-86) 83862

6QDzNu0.jpg

a0fS4a5.jpg

4q1ctfq.jpg

Lj6CLBe.jpg

yz8sean.jpg

yz8sean.jpg

kAKcrzP.jpg

5BEEgW1.jpg

PcsTmmB.jpg

oHjrOpY.jpg

b774zYW.jpg

N1cEb5K.jpg

N1cEb5K.jpg

g6QVnAI.jpg

QkJRRqE.jpg

DBg9ztz.jpg

The hood itself has maybe 5,000 miles on it and the car was always kept in the garage. It has been sitting in the basement since 2005, which is when the car was wrecked and the passenger door was pushed pass the console and the firemen cut the roof off the car to get my father out of the car. Thank god he is ok today. Just trying to clear space from the house and help my dad sell some things.

I am asking $200 FIRM. Cash only. This is a PICK UP ONLY, no exceptions. I know this is an excellent price for this hood and i'd just like to see it go to another four-eye. My zip code is 20874 if you need a reference to where I am located, which is Germantown, MD.

Amh181

Still have this? I'll take it if you do, need this for my 85. Shoot me a text
717-495-5082 Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread