8.3@170. This is what it looks like when your 76mm ACTUALLY makes 1200rwhp

CPRsm

Congrats to customer Brett and Snot Rocket for bumping the 6R80 a little higher. With the Sai Li King Fu this car is getting it!! 60 is a little slower than last outing, so they are hoping to squeak out a good bit more in the coming weeks. Regular base CPR kit. Stock compressor cover even 76/87 w air to air cooler

IMG_1081.jpg

CPRsm

60 has been 1.25 a few times. Track was getting a bit greasy on the later runs, but car still picked up. Makes you wonder was a 1.25 60 would et!
Car still has all its amenities. And despite my attempts, it still has Brembo brakes lol

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Kaboom. Drop the mic. Still wish I would have went CPR, maybe eventually I'll make the switch... Hell of a pass, congrats!

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm chomping at the bit for mine. Even though my luck this year I'll probably only get the chance to work on and get it on just in time for a record snow fall...

Sent from my HTC 10

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Sai has come a long way since he was working the counter at Advance Auto back when he had the orange 2V GT, Congrats that's moving out.

HONDASAKI

Established Member
Thanks guys! Trust me this pass has not come easy. We have a lot of hours and passes to get it this far. Can't even count the hours Sai has into tuning and the hours Dustin has on the phone with me helping out. That being said I'm not stopping here. I know there's more in this setup! Going faster next outing if it all stays together!

helloWorld

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread