751RWHP 671TQ ... Jeep

Jefe

Established Member
LMR850 Package. No details or pricing yet but a stock Trackhawk has put down 575/533

inkedlmr850hp-dodge-trackhawk-dyno-graph_li-jpg.jpg

Jefe

Established Member
Upper, full exhaust, injectors, E85, tune? I wanna see this launch launch!! Sub 2 second 0 to 60

_Snake_

Established Member
Hmmmmm.

Wonder what the awhp is.

Also wonder if the rest of the drivetrain will handle whatever that number is.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow. This think will embarrass most cars in stock form. That's insane.
See how fast it gets up to 140MPH?!? o_O

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
With all the issues Chrysler had with the driveline holding up to the power in pre-production on the Trackhawk, I don’t know if I would rush to do that. I’d see how others hold up first... imo

MJN

Established Member
Local dealer has one and loved to have specially selling my Shelby but just can’t swing that price tag.

One thing I do not like is you can not choose caliper colors, only get in yellow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
dealer by me has it stickered at $98k. After taxes and dealer fees you're looking at almost $110k which is insane for a Jeep, but it is soo bad ass

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Don't care what it does on E85 thats race gas for me as there is no E85 here. What are the 93 numbers?

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Don't care what it does on E85 thats race gas for me as there is no E85 here. What are the 93 numbers?

Not anywhere near that. E85 should be more readily available for people who dont have local access. Someone should talk with some distributors and get them to stock drums of it for a reasonable price. Obviously it will cost more than pump e85 per gallon to cover shipping and inventory costs, but it's still WAY cheaper than c16

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Yea if those were the 93 numbers that would be sick for sure I'm sure with Methanol its possible. Shit E85 making more hp then C16 at $15 a gallon lol but E85 is dirty shit! I will be re-tuning my car soon with E85 but pisses me off I can't drive to the pump and buy it. ****ing 45 minutes away is the nearest pump smh

Not anywhere near that. E85 should be more readily available for people who dont have local access. Someone should talk with some distributors and get them to stock drums of it for a reasonable price. Obviously it will cost more than pump e85 per gallon to cover shipping and inventory costs, but it's still WAY cheaper than c16

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Yea if those were the 93 numbers that would be sick for sure I'm sure with Methanol its possible. Shit E85 making more hp then C16 at $15 a gallon lol but E85 is dirty shit! I will be re-tuning my car soon with E85 but pisses me off I can't drive to the pump and buy it. ****ing 45 minutes away is the nearest pump smh

Just an example, but I know Livernois put down 623hp/615tq on a 93 tune only Trackhawk.

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I believe livernois did that and made 850awhp ran low tens, MONSTER and they already have a 9 seconds pass with another trackhawk with a little shot of nitrous
Yes that is correct we have already broken through so many barriers with this car and that was on a very bad prepped track when it was cold and on factory tires so we know we can do way better than that still! Our 1025 package will be in the 9s

Users who are viewing this thread