709hp hellion TT

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
very nice

these are becoming popular on the 15s

if your trying to stay under 900wheel, I like the 55 quick spool option, but if your shooting for quad digits! the 62 in nice as well

olaosunt

Established Member
HELP!

Hey I hope you or any one else who has installed the Hellion kit can help.

My guy doing the install thought he was finished but told me it was not making more than 1.5 psi of boost after we loaded the BBR base tune.

He is really good and meticulous in all his work and he said he rechecked everything again (spent the whole day) but has not been able to find the cause.
He has tried calling Hellion but they are supposed to be at a race till next week(not sure I understand why they would not still have some one available for tech issues).
He seems pretty sure it is has to be the wastage or blow offs but is not sure what he is missing.
Not sure if this helps but when I asked about lag before on another thread this is what I was told.

"The lag is kind of misleading...... The kit is designed to have really good drivability so in order to achieve that Hellion specs the bov's to be open until you're building enough boost to close them. That makes the turbos vent boost until you overcome the bov's opening and the boost closes the valves. In other words, you have to give it 3/4 throttle to get it to spool quickly. There's almost no lag with the 55's."

Please help!!!!.... anyone-I am so bummed.

Users who are viewing this thread